Social Superman Is Bisexual Now As DC Comics Set To Debut Same-Sex Relationship For Hero’s Son

Goku is possibly the first asexual lead ever lol. Dude would legit choose another day of training over every woman in the multiverse combined.

While true he blows off just about anything for training he still has a wife and kids so this dake doesn't really stand up

Stuff like this turns moderates and left leaning people into Republicans/Conservatives and then "liberals" scratch their heads, wonder how we get someone like Trump as president and cry racism and bigotry.

The people doing this just want likes from their inner circle for being on the right side of history. If they created brand new characters that just happened to be gay, it wouldn't even make the headlines. It's when you take beloved characters and change them is when people get upset regardless of politics or race.

Give Black Panther a gay boyfriend and see what happens...

Last edited:
Do the punisher next!
popcorns-crackhead-eating.gif

I pray everyday for Islam to takeover the West and put an end to all of this nonsense. The Christians and the Conservatives aren't doing nearly enough to stop this foolishness.
Relax is just a comic book, lol. <LikeReally5>

Stuff like this turns moderates and left leaning people into Republicans/Conservatives and then "liberals" scratch their heads, wonder how we get someone like Trump as president and cry racism and bigotry.

The people doing this just want likes from their inner circle for being on the right side of history. If they created brand new characters that just happened to be gay, it wouldn't even make the headlines. It's when you take beloved characters and change them is when people get upset regardless of politics or rise.

So a completely imaginary comic book character being bisexual is all it takes to turn moderates and left leaning people into Republicans/Conservatives? If that's the case then they weren't particularly moderate or left leaning to begin with?

Considering the fact that the Republican party has managed to win the popular vote a grand total of once in the entire 21st century and have almost no hope of winning it in 2024 in addition to losing 45 of the 50 most educated counties in the country and counties that represent over 70% of America's GDP to sleepy Joe Biden then just maybe they need to begin to attract a wider variety of people than the ones pissed off about a comic book characters sexuality?

I don't know why all of you guys are crying. Comics have always been gay.
In addition all the clowns whining about how comics these days are "woke" need to sit down and STFU because comic have been "woke" since pretty much day 1.

If you don't agree with it, only thing you can do is to stop giving DC money all together. People who complain about companies doing dumb shit and continue to give them money through other avenues or ventures keeps spurring shit like this. Reminds me of people who bitch about WoW and keep paying their sub. If you dont like DC making people gay/bi/non binary and/or switching sexes of characters, stop buying their comics, paying to go see their movies, and buying other merchandise. I don't like that they made Iceman gay or let that chick be the next Black Panther, but I do love me some Marvel movies and continue to buy toys for my kids, so I try not to complain about it much.

Superman is bisexual now after DC Comics announced plans to debut a same-sex relationship involving Clark Kent and Lois Lane’s son, Jonathan Kent.

“The idea of replacing Clark Kent with another straight white savior felt like a missed opportunity,” Tom Taylor, who writes the hero series, shared in an interview with The New York Times in a piece published Monday.

The writer explained the “new Superman had to have new fights — real world problems — that he could stand up to as one of the most powerful people in the world.”

Later, Taylor explained a bit more about Kent’s romantic interest who he will share a kiss with in next month’s episode, Jay Nakamura, a budding journalist with his own special abilities.

Jay could be the only person in Jon’s life that he does not have to protect,” the writer explained. “I wanted to have a really equal, supportive relationship for those two.”

“I’ve always said everyone needs heroes and they deserve to see themselves in their heroes,” he added. “For so many people, having the strongest superhero in comics come out is incredibly powerful.”

For those that might not be familiar with Jonathan, he was introduced in 2015. He spent most of those years labeled Superboy, before being encouraged to take on the Supermanrole by his father.

It's really bold of DC to do this after all of the latest Superman Movies have flopped and the franchise is declining faster than Biden's cognitive functions.I expect that all Super Heros will become woke thus ending their latest resurgence

Discuss

Can you imagine the strength it would take to peel those buttcheeks. Wait isn’t that incest

Stunning and brave!

I find a lot of this trend is attention seeking.

If this is pandering then it is lame as hell but what if the writer is bi or gay?

The people doing this just want likes from their inner circle for being on the right side of history. If they created brand new characters that just happened to be gay, it wouldn't even make the headlines. It's when you take beloved characters and change them is when people get upset regardless of politics or race.

A month or 2 ago, I read an article promoted by an Alt-Right pundit, that claimed the reason Hollywood pushes gay, transgender, Black characters is because Hollywood has run out of original ideas so reimagining a White and or straight character as a minority or gay is just a gimmick to attract people and appear to be doing something new.

I don't have an issue with homosexuals. My problem is that nothing is held as sacred in the West anymore. It is all about pushing the boundaries of filth and tearing down anything that used to mean something.

To be fair, filth goes both ways. Just look at the 90's. This is all some reaction to that, but it's jumping the shark, like other eras did. The 60's went too far left, and got slapped back with slow moving reset, that eventually brought us the ultra conservative 80's. It goes in waves. This will be no different, and the clock is about to strike midnight on the current trends. This decade is going to be...interesting, as the kids grow up and out of their parents' status quo, and start rebelling against it in new and amazingly stupid ways.

I pray everyday for Islam to takeover the West and put an end to all of this nonsense. The Christians and the Conservatives aren't doing nearly enough to stop this foolishness.
The Left has taken over near everything. Leftists have complete control of politics, the news media, social media, corporate America, medicine, CDC, NIH, universities......

A conservative Christian would get fired, cancelled, banned for standing up against this sexual perversion pushed on kids

We have warned America for decades about the Left/Democrat Party perversion was bringing to this country

Back