Social Superman Is Bisexual Now As DC Comics Set To Debut Same-Sex Relationship For Hero’s Son

Real question is

Is he top or bottom?

If he's a bottom you better hope he doesn't get spooked
ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

General Blue was a gay minor antagonist and Zarbon was suspect metrosexual but they didn't turn their most iconic IP for nearly 4 decades gay just because, unlike what DC is doing with Superman.
It is his son that I didn't know he had that is bi.
I always thought Superboy was a clone or another younger Kryptonian.

its obviously not to make money. they no longer care about comic book sales. its a way to push their agender into tv and film. having a gay superman already in the comic will be used to justify it. support independent creators. dont buy, see their shit.

Superman is bisexual now after DC Comics announced plans to debut a same-sex relationship involving Clark Kent and Lois Lane’s son, Jonathan Kent.

“The idea of replacing Clark Kent with another straight white savior felt like a missed opportunity,” Tom Taylor, who writes the hero series, shared in an interview with The New York Times in a piece published Monday.

The writer explained the “new Superman had to have new fights — real world problems — that he could stand up to as one of the most powerful people in the world.”

Later, Taylor explained a bit more about Kent’s romantic interest who he will share a kiss with in next month’s episode, Jay Nakamura, a budding journalist with his own special abilities.

Jay could be the only person in Jon’s life that he does not have to protect,” the writer explained. “I wanted to have a really equal, supportive relationship for those two.”

“I’ve always said everyone needs heroes and they deserve to see themselves in their heroes,” he added. “For so many people, having the strongest superhero in comics come out is incredibly powerful.”

For those that might not be familiar with Jonathan, he was introduced in 2015. He spent most of those years labeled Superboy, before being encouraged to take on the Supermanrole by his father.

It's really bold of DC to do this after all of the latest Superman Movies have flopped and the franchise is declining faster than Biden's cognitive functions.I expect that all Super Heros will become woke thus ending their latest resurgence

Discuss

I pray everyday for Islam to takeover the West and put an end to all of this nonsense. The Christians and the Conservatives aren't doing nearly enough to stop this foolishness.

I pray everyday for Islam to takeover the West and put an end to all of this nonsense. The Christians and the Conservatives aren't doing nearly enough to stop this foolishness.
You'd be surprised how much gayness there is in Islamic countries. In the 80s and early 90s (UAE), one would occassionally see gay men walk holding hands , in the park or the corniche (seaside boardwalk). Everyone knew they were gay by the way they held hands.

There is also a lot of pedophilia there.

Last edited:
All my gay friends have always ended up hating other gay guys as they have gotten older on some level, so an issue with painful rectal damage should probably please everybody... Except maybe the 5% of weirdo white leftists causing all the problems we haven’t decided to laugh out of existence yet.

You'd be surprised how much gayness there is in Islamic countries. In the 80s and early 90s, one would occassionally see gay men walk holding hands , in the park or the corniche (seaside boardwalk). Everyone knew they were gay by the way they held hands.

There is also a lot of pedophilia there.

I don't have an issue with homosexuals. My problem is that nothing is held as sacred in the West anymore. It is all about pushing the boundaries of filth and tearing down anything that used to mean something.

This is why I fuck with Manga. Cause lord knows Son Goku isn't going to wind up doing any unnecessary gay shit like this.

Goku is possibly the first asexual lead ever lol. Dude would legit choose another day of training over every woman in the multiverse combined.

It is not just the Superman silliness. It is the entire #Woke foolishness that is destroying everything like an aggressive cancer. It has gone too far and there needs to be an aggressive push-back to put a stop to it.

I'm not sure sharia is the answer dude.

I don't have an issue with homosexuals. My problem is that nothing is held as sacred in the West anymore. It is all about pushing the boundaries of filth and tearing down anything that used to mean something.
Forgot to add that I was talking about the UAE in my previous post.

superman shouldnt fuck anything. someone could get super hurt.

Back