Super Powers

punkmother

calf cruncher fan
@Steel
Reaction score
If you could have any superpower what would it be and why...

mine would be to stop time...so everything and everyone but me was on pause. because you could do alot of cool shit that way...like pause girls in the shower and walk in on them or if a guy is ganna kick your ass you can pause beat the shite out of him and walk away..all the time he is paused

When I first read the title of this thread. I was going to say, invisibility so that I could check out girls. Then I read your choice of being able to stop time and said 'Hey I could check girls out there too'. But I think I'm going to go with HEAT VISION. This way any whore that won't put out will get burned and I'll be able to check girls out anyhow. And cook a burger.

Teletransportation.........i will do a lot of funny stuff with that like save some money getting in Pride or UFC for free....spend time with my family everytime i want....go see places i never dream to know before...the list go on and on.

Originally posted by vod
...yeah and check out chicks

LMAO Vod....we know that, we know that........let me write this again.....go to UFC and Pride for free, spend time with my family and see places i never know before.....and check out chicks......better Vod ah....lol.

Mine would be mind manipulation so i could make anyone do anything i wanted, so instead of looking at all the girls, i would make them all bee naked so you can all look at them, then make all of them whores so eveyone can sleep with them like I do already

punkmother stole mine. I have always said that if I could have a super power, it would be to stop time. I mean, in addition to everything you said, I would never have to study for a test again. Just show up for the test, stop time, do the test with my testbooks handy, unstop time, and have a 4.0 GPA.

And if you can stop time, you don't need teleportation, because once you've stopped time, you can go anywhere you want to and it'll be just like teleporting there instantaneously. Definitely the tightest super power you ask for

Immortality.

So much to do in so little time....

- The Jake

immortality is a double edged sword jake...
look at the highlander, hes been through like hundreds of wives and has to watch everybody around him he loves grow old and die knowing he will be all alone again and again...

but it would be cool until your wife is like 110 and you still look like 25

I'd have to go with telepath. The possibilities are endless. You would never have to pay for anything again. Cops would never give ya tickets again. The wife would never so no to more 3somes. The kids would always listen. Damn, what couldn't you do with telepathy?...hehehe...of, and for Vod, yes, you can check out chicks too.

Originally posted by punkmother
immortality is a double edged sword jake...
look at the highlander, hes been through like hundreds of wives and has to watch everybody around him he loves grow old and die knowing he will be all alone again and again...

but it would be cool until your wife is like 110 and you still look like 25

BAH you're too sentimental.

- The Jake

#1) Telepathy-Obviously, to make women sleep with me.
#2) Teleportation-Saves time and money on travel expenses. With this power, you can't be imprisoned either.
#3) Have a laser come out of my finger so I can zap anybody I can't stand out of existence.

I think I'd like to be able to release poisonous gas from my sweat glands at will. Of course I would be immune to it myself.

Originally posted by Meat Fist
I think I'd like to be able to release poisonous gas from my sweat glands at will. Of course I would be immune to it myself.

The word on the grapevine says that you already have that power, cept it's not from your sweat glands but rather from a certain orifice ;)

Back