Super Powers

I agree with Crippler... the Force would be the damn cool, if not the best. But only if I got a lightsaber as well.

Ideally one of those double bladed jobbies that could split in half and function as two seperate lightsabers....

I could get Arju to teach me how to wield the fockers and really learn how to bust some ass.

I don't think it's a good idea I learn the Force but. I've got too much anger and I know I'd turn to the Dark Side.

- The Jake

For mma it would definatley be super fast reaction times (spidey sence)

otherwise the abiliity to go back in time would be pretty damn useful or changing the whole human genetics to allow more strength and stamina.

On a more realistic note it would bepretty cool to be able to access the other 90%of our our brain, i always wonder whats possible if we could do this.

Yeah those are pretty cool. When you come out we will have to get togther man. BTW I do plan on being there to roll with you!

Wilhelm

Originally posted by Wilhelm
Yeah those are pretty cool. When you come out we will have to get togther man. BTW I do plan on being there to roll with you!

Wilhelm

You talkin' to me?

- The Jake

Superhuman strength, you know so you could beat the crap out of a guy with just a flick, that would be so sweet... and chicks would be all over you because... you have like superhuman strength.

I'd want to have the powers and abilities of an old master of tai chi.

You know putting you hand in water and making it boil. Crazy stuff like that.

Originally posted by The Jake

You talkin' to me?

- The Jake

I'll jump up and down scream and wave my hands if I have to!!!

Wilhelm

what if you could do the shite mr. fantastic does...stretch and widen your body all crazy

could you imagine how badly you could just pound pussy if you had those powers

Some times you make me laugh like a mother fucker Punk.

Wilhelm

Back