super power that would not be obvious for use inside the octagon

it would be cool if you could turn yourself into ice cubes. Then, if the fight wasn't going your way, you could sneak out in the ice bucket between rounds. Just hopefully it doesn't get spilled so you don't end up getting kicked all over the place.

Gimme dat real life iron jaw. Knowing that i cannot be KOd id just walk into punches and start throwin H bombs myself.

super industrial strength farts

fartman-o.gif

I've always had these type of thoughts too ts.

by the way I'm self diagnosed with autism.

Anyway, I've always thought the abillity to never run out of energy (super human lungs) or The abillity to never get hurt (like kick ass from kick ass)

so this is what people who dont train do eh, they imagine themselves with superpowers and picture themselves in the cage.

how cute

76499248016388350 voltage watts in my gloves, so when I punch them they will fall down automatically and be out cold, even with a little soft jab.

if you could have a super power that will not be obvious to use for fighting what would it be? Mine would be super reflexes because i would see everything coming in slow motion kinda like spiderman. People wouldnt think i have super powers, just really good skills
What if you had super reflexes, but your actual movement was slow. You would see the punch coming a mile away, but move too slow to actually dodge it.
I have a friend who always thinks up the shitty side of a power. Like being able to fly, but only as fast as you can run and only for as far as you can run.

I've thought about this. I was thinking changing density would be super useful. You could strengthen punches, make yourself stronger, and weigh in way lower than you should.
Also, I smoke a ton of pot. I assume you do, as well.
Nice first post

What about being able to reverse time? You might get knocked out 100 times in a fight, but you will win eventually

Back