super power that would not be obvious for use inside the octagon

so this is what people who dont train do eh, they imagine themselves with superpowers and picture themselves in the cage.

how cute

Thanks?
Nobody gives a shit if you train, though. That's like all those fat guys that stop by the gym every once in a while that pretend that they are powerlifters. You are nothing in the real world, so you don't really have room to judge anyone.

If u were a superhero your power would probably be super gayness LMAO

Insanely bad body odor.

Matt lindland harnessed that power years ago.

images

ur just mad cuz my girlfriend doesnt have a penis and i make more money than you
Unless you're worth 8 digits you should probably go back to playing pretend.

Imagine your next superpower to be an exoskeleton that prints money, hah!

Time control.

So i could freeze time and land the most perfect, violent, eye poke.

Id shove that sumbitch in knuckle deep.

Density/reflexes are pretty OP

I like limiting myself to something that would help a lot but not make me a beast...

I would say being able to manipulate my weight. With no harm.

I could cut to 135 despite being someone who should be at 155... Just claim I'm amazing at weight cutting and look heavier than I am.

Just have a huge step up

Or regeneration while sleeping... You'd never blow your cover in the cage but you will never have blown ACLs or accumulating brain damage worsening your chin.

I've thought about this. I was thinking changing density would be super useful. You could strengthen punches, make yourself stronger, and weigh in way lower than you should.
Also, I smoke a ton of pot. I assume you do, as well.
Wolverines, just never bring out the claws

ur just mad cuz i make more money than you deal with it lel
Yea, that's what rich people do- escape reality to imagination land with superpowers because life totally doesn't suck.

here's an e-hug. good luck.

Yea, that's what rich people do- escape reality to imagination land with superpowers because life totally doesn't suck.

here's an e-hug. good luck.
u make $300 per month, i kno its sad but u just gotta deal with it

it would be cool if you could turn yourself into ice cubes. Then, if the fight wasn't going your way, you could sneak out in the ice bucket between rounds. Just hopefully it doesn't get spilled so you don't end up getting kicked all over the place.
This wasn't funny in the slightest

Back