super power that would not be obvious for use inside the octagon

Unfinished Sentenc

testtest
@red
Reaction score
if you could have a super power that will not be obvious to use for fighting what would it be? Mine would be super reflexes because i would see everything coming in slow motion kinda like spiderman. People wouldnt think i have super powers, just really good skills

I've thought about this. I was thinking changing density would be super useful. You could strengthen punches, make yourself stronger, and weigh in way lower than you should.
Also, I smoke a ton of pot. I assume you do, as well.

I've thought about this. I was thinking changing density would be super useful. You could strengthen punches, make yourself stronger, and weigh in way lower than you should.
Also, I smoke a ton of pot. I assume you do, as well.
Another good one is telekinesis. They would think you have really good wrassling, but in reality your just lifting them up with ur mind

if u want the not obvious one, professor x is the way to go. Literally get in ur opponents head

Another good one is telekinesis. They would think you have really good wrassling, but in reality your just lifting them up with ur mind

Well, the cool thing about telekinesis is that you should be able to use it to augment your physicality. With it, you can make yourself faster and stronger by using it instead of your muscles.
That's underutilized in comics. It could be used to hide powers. Like, someone could pretend to only have super strength when they have tk the whole time.

Well, the cool thing about telekinesis is that you should be able to use it to augment your physicality. With it, you can make yourself faster and stronger by using it instead of your muscles.
That's underutilized in comics. It could be used to hide powers. Like, someone could pretend to only have super strength when they have tk the whole time.
Bro ive thought about that. Kinda like an invisible exoskeleton suit. You could even wrap urself in telekinetic energy to soften the blows you take kinda like a invisible bubblewrap armour

Bro ive thought about that. Kinda like an invisible exoskeleton suit. You could even wrap urself in telekinetic energy to soften the blows you take kinda like a invisible bubblewrap armour
Jean grey would often summon force fields to protect herself and even others

Super strength. People would accuse me of PED's but I will actually be on PED's so it's okay.

Jedi / Sith style manipulation of the force

Give me the powers of Rogue. As soon as l touch my opponents it's all over.

tumblr_m1k8weZuPq1rptf33o1_500.gif

super industrial strength farts

To breathe underwater. That'd be so cool.

How about Luke cage and everyone will think he's just got a good chin

Back