super power that would not be obvious for use inside the octagon

I would wield an invisible hammer

2PCiyQO.gif

if you could have a super power that will not be obvious to use for fighting what would it be? Mine would be super reflexes because i would see everything coming in slow motion kinda like spiderman. People wouldnt think i have super powers, just really good skills
Mind control is the obvious choice here.

/thread

Wolverines, just never bring out the claws
Well, actually, his mutant abilities just include heightened senses, speed, strength, and an almost instantaneous healing ability which allowed his skeletal system to be replaced with adamantium without killing him. The mechanism by which he can unsheath or retract the claws at will has not been made clear, though.
BUA0QpU.png

Unless you're worth 8 digits you should probably go back to playing pretend.

Imagine your next superpower to be an exoskeleton that prints money, hah!
aah, the same old cooliox. never change

aah, the same old cooliox. never change
Don't put this on me Toco, the kid brough up money and earnings just cause he's fat, so I had to put him in his place.

I no longer laugh at poor people for fun :D

Fuck not being obvious. Get Cyclops in there. lol

Adamantium skeleton, increased regeneration. I would be virtually invincible.

The flashs' from DC comics would be my choice, can't hurt what you can't touch/catch to try to grapple.

He has the reflexes and speed, all he'd need to do is react fast enough to never be touched, but slow his punch/kick speed to just above average to fool people into thinking you didn't have super powers.

Back