Super Bowl LIII Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots Thread version 1.0

Is Andy Reid a choker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain what about it makes you laugh? Besides the fact that you aren't a bitch?

You see, it's a play off of the batman origin story where his parents are gunned down in front of him in back alley after a play/movie. So when you see the men with a gun you think it's going to end up like that, but the story makes a turn where they go further with the absurdity, but one of the guys in the comic has a conscience and thinks doing that in front of a child is wrong. So the obvious choice in the comic is to walk away and leave it at that. But the punchline is, his friend agrees, but it goes for a much darker turn. It's not what was expected from the set up and the middle of the comic. It's a punchline, a dark one.

There are comedians, most popular would probably be Anthony Jeselnik

Here's an interview with him

This is my weekend actually and I don’t work with the elephants. But thanks for the advice.

See, my time is usually spent in the Berry because that forum is easy to pop in and catch up quickly. These football threads are hard as shit to keep up with, you fuckers are super active and I found it hard to follow.
Also, if this is what you guys considering getting clowned I feel bad for you. It’s literally a handful of you guys pissing and moaning about real fans and shit you don’t really know about.
I could point to a few forum members that actually know me and my personal views on the game, @Blitz55 here’s about it all the god damn time. Granted he’s not around the forums much anymore.
@Bamboozled, my many apologies for making that post so hard to follow I was in the process of eating shit tons of sushi. The “most unreliable person picked up part” was talking about Gordon and Edelman hasn’t been himself really until these last 3-4 games. This whole season they were up and down, they are usually more consistent of a team.

From a fans perspective I didn’t expect the Patriots to make it to the SB. I’m pumped as shit they are here again, if they win again fucking awesome. But I wouldn’t be shocked if they don’t

You can't possibly expect me to read this. At least post cliffs

Took me awhile to figure out what the fuck the berry was...
Sounded fruity, thought it was some sort of man dating social app like grinder or whatever those sailors use nowadays.

I now realize it’s Mayberry.

Got it now.

Took me awhile to figure out what the fuck the berry was...
Sounded fruity, thought it was some sort of man dating social app like grinder or whatever those sailors use nowadays.
yeah basically

Who in the blue hell are you?

And lol at Superdome security/police stopping people from blowing whistles when they couldn't even prevent rampant gangrape running wild in the Superdome during Katrina
Did you not watch the video I posted? Sean Connery says stop whining.
sad1.gif

Winners recover after adversity and do not make excuses. Cry babies blame everyone else when not everything goes their way. Maybe the Rams had a little bit to do with the win, just maybe. It is not like they blew the 13 point lead or let a punter complete a pass on 4th down. Suck it up and offer credit where credits due.

Imagine being such a loser you buy the weed instead of investing it into something.

Can poster, can fan, can money manager.

Lmao. YOU sound poor.

I don't make bets with my investment funds. I'm sorry that you lack a diverse enough portfolio and financial plan to differentiate the two.
lmao at $400 making or breaking me.

Living up to his name, imo.

Yep...mikey dont giva....

I dont giva about any of your thoughts or opinions...

Im on vacation at a mountain resort in colorado, throwing away excess money on frivolous things like cannabis, booze, great food, while staying in a mountainside condo and purchasing whatever tf i want, like new boots for me and head to toe gear for my youngest daughter who is finally old enough to ski (and now wants to move to colorado). My life sucks so bad i skipped watching the championship games and posting on an internet forum. Instead disappearing from this fake internet life you keyboard warriors cling to, while instead choosing to take my retired ass snowboarding with my family and not having to be slightly worried about any of you, nor my financials, or the nfl...

My life must suck.

I did catch the last 5 minutes of regulation for the saints/rams in the pro shop...looked like a good game. Hope you enjoyed it from your 10 year old couch, while you were sipping your bud light in style, high fiving all your "friends" in the "sports bar".... living that lifestyle that i can only dream of.

Im on vacation at a mountain resort in colorado, throwing away excess money on frivolous things like cannabis, booze, great food, while staying in a mountainside condo and purchasing whatever tf i want, like new boots for me and head to toe gear for my youngest daughter who is finally old enough to ski (and now wants to move to colorado). My life sucks so bad i skipped watching the championship games and posting on an internet forum. Instead disappearing from this fake internet life you keyboard warriors cling to, while instead choosing to take my retired ass snowboarding with my family and not having to be slightly worried about any of you, nor my financials, or the nfl...

My life must suck.

I did catch the last 5 minutes of regulation for the saints/rams in the pro shop...looked like a good game. Hope you enjoyed it from your 10 year old couch, while you were sipping your bud light in style, high fiving all your "friends" in the "sports bar".... living that lifestyle that i can only dream of.

My life must suck.

You're at a resort in Colorado and posting on Sherdog...

<1>

My life must suck.

What kind of sticky?

Amazing. The never ending disrespect just adds fuel to the fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back