Super Bowl LIII Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots Thread version 1.0

Is Andy Reid a choker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slippery slope, and weird. Do the players get paid extra? Would the Rams want to play an extra game while the Patriots sip mai tais and each others cocks? Fans would be calling for it every game forever.
They would just replay the game from the point of the egregious non-call

Slippery slope, and weird. Do the players get paid extra? Would the Rams want to play an extra game while the Patriots sip mai tais and each others cocks? Fans would be calling for it every game forever.

The rule is intended for situations like an earthquake hitting in the middle of the game or a power outage in the stadium, not because a bunch of 3rd world Bozos got upset over a missed call.

The lawsuit, filed in Orleans Parish Civil District Court, claims the named plaintiffs, Tommy Badeaux and Candis Lambert, and their fellow Saints fans suffered myriad damages when referees failed to call a clear pass-interference penalty that spelled the difference in Sunday’s game. It names NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and the league as defendants.

Among the many things the Saints fans are alleging damage wise include: Past, present and future mental anguish and emotional trauma, “loss of enjoyment of life” and “distrust of the game which has become the National pastime.”

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019...tional-trauma-loss-of-enjoyment-of-life-more/

<36>

The Strong Arm is a POS ambulance chaser.

I remember something like this happening in the NBA regular season a while ago. The officials made a huge mistake and they replayed the game from the point where the call needed to be corrected. The replayed game happened months later so some dude ended up playing for both teams lol.

They would just replay the game from the point of the egregious non-call
Then rams fans would cry about the blatant face mask non call on Goff. With that and the aints getting the ball first in overtime they have nothing to cry about. Probably should look for a non choking Qb who doesn’t have a noodle arm.

Then rams fans would cry about the blatant face mask non call on Goff. With that and the aints getting the ball first in overtime they have nothing to cry about. Probably should look for a non choking Qb who doesn’t have a noodle arm.
It was brief incidental contact with the facemask that didn't control Goff

Anyways, even if you give the Rams 1st and goal from the 3 and assume a TD that makes it 24-20. If you then also call the indisputable PI, helmet to helmet, etc you give the Saints 1st and goal from the 3 and likewise assume a TD. Saints win 27-24

#MATHS

It was brief incidental contact with the facemask that didn't control Goff

Anyways, even if you give the Rams 1st and goal from the 3 and assume a TD that makes it 24-20. If you then also call the indisputable PI, helmet to helmet, etc you give the Saints 1st and goal from the 3 and likewise assume a TD. Saints win 27-24

#MATHS
You mean like they did on their first two drives of the game? Lmao.

The game is over Revo. Stop crying and move on

As long as they don’t overturn the Tuck Game I’m cool with whatever

No chance.

This isnt the first bad call or non call in an NFL game. Wont be the last.

If Phil Luckett's fuck ups didn't get changed, this certainly won't.

If you remember, Joe Horn was about to catch a TD while wide open and Phil Luckett (the official) tackled him.

If Phil Luckett's fuck ups didn't get changed, this certainly won't.

If you remember, Joe Horn was about to catch a TD while wide open and Phil Luckett (the official) tackled him.

I remember NFL Films had a whole thing on Luckett lol

So where you watching the SB ? Last game before you are thirsting for more games in a couple months

I won't be watching. I've been watching NFL football for 60 years. Seems like a good time to stop.

Just posting this as a PSA to others here. If you find yourself getting into an extended conversation with Canboozle you should remember that the guy is remarkably fucking dumb. This is what he considers humor and he will defend it vigorously. Nothing personal, he's just a piece of shit.

1548127942631.jpg

Just posting this as a PSA to others here. If you find yourself getting into an extended conversation with Canboozle you should remember that the guy is remarkably fucking dumb. This is what he considers humor and he will defend it vigorously. Nothing personal, he's just a piece of shit.

It is funny, not everyone is a bitch made alcoholic who finds his courage in a bottle my man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back