Super Bowl LIII Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots Thread version 1.0

Is Andy Reid a choker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like a sad life IMO
This is true. Having to give a bum liquor because you couldn't figure out any other way to make him leave you alone is pretty rough. Being a Pats fan to begin with is sad enough.

There are parades, concerts, parties and a lot of bars are showing the Saints super bowl win instead.

I wear a Gronk jersey a lot and get so much shit talked to me, a lot of it is fine, and this homeless dude spent twenty fucking minutes bothering me about how Brady is going to avenge the Saints lol. Gave him a quarter of a pint of Jameson so I'm sure he's feeling fine.

Anytime Deflategate gets brought up I have a good time throwing Bountygate in their face though.

Would’ve been a better story if it was a Hernandez Jersey, and are miffed why u get so much shit.

Nice to give the homeless dude some Jameson though.
Hallmark stuff, tugs the heartstrings.
Jk.

Foles also played like trash against the Saints.

This argument is retarded. Foles has had a couple of small windows where the team did well but anybody watching can see his play wasn't better than Wentz.

I'll bet anybody that Foles will not be a starting QB at the end of next season
Foles isnt an injured ginger pussy though.

"ATLANTA - The question shouldn't be about whether Todd Gurley is injured, but, rather, to what degree.

As much as Gurley has claimed otherwise over the last couple of weeks, it's obvious something is wrong.

And the Rams will have to do in the Super Bowl what they did in New Orleans two weeks earlier: somehow find a way to win with their single-most potent offensive weapon physically limited."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...eres-no-denying-it/ar-BBT5WCL?ocid=spartanntp

Dangit!

Closing this shit thread early for The Ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back