Super Bowl LIII Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots Thread version 1.0

Is Andy Reid a choker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Invalid. Regardless of one’s level of fandom this forum is a snooze for 50 weeks of the year. It’s reallly only entertaining come Patriots Bowl when we get to watch you dorks come unglued.

tenor.gif

[

Except you don't know that. You are jumping to conclusions based on the ratio of posts made by someone in a football thread on a MMA forum. That's like saying someone doesn't care or follow politics because he doesn't or rarely post in the war room. It doesn't make any sense and is a very weak conclusion based on your own assessment of what a "true" fan should do and how often he should post.

I have over 7000 posts on footballsfuture because when i want to talk football i normally goes there. Same with hockey i goes to HF. However i occasionally come here to read and post in the thread once in a while.

But hey you guys can continue patting yourselves in the back thinking that we are fake fans and that you are "true" football fans because you post in this thread 10+ times per day or whatever. Doesn't make it any more true. It's just how you perceived things and honestly it's weak as fuck.

>posting on an inferior website

You're a fuckin dillasnake

I'm shocked that complete no show by Todd Gurley isn't getting any press. He dropped 2 passes (one for an INT), and he missed a huge block in the first half that got Goff blasted. It's really weird to see a top 5 RB just shit the bed like that, that's something I was expecting out of Goff tbh...

I'm shocked that complete no show by Todd Gurley isn't getting any press. He dropped 2 passes (one for an INT), and he missed a huge block in the first half that got Goff blasted. It's really weird to see a top 5 RB just shit the bed like that, that's something I was expecting out of Goff tbh...
I'm sure if they lost we'd be getting a lot of replays. And if anyone cared about the Rams.

Being consistently outplayed by an obese cast off can hurt one's psyche.

I'm sure if they lost we'd be getting a lot of replays. And if anyone cared about the Rams.

I'm sure you're right. Are there any real Rams fans even on this board? I don't think I've ever met a Rams fan in real life. I used to love Kurt Warner though, always thought his wife was a lesbian though.

I'm sure you're right. Are there any real Rams fans even on this board? I don't think I've ever met a Rams fan in real life. I used to love Kurt Warner though, always thought his wife was a lesbian though.
We've got a couple but they're mostly St. Louis fans who still kind of have a bit of a connection to the team. Kurt Warner was a boss though, I even felt kinda bad when the Steelers beat him, would have been a hell of a story.

We've got a couple but they're mostly St. Louis fans who still kind of have a bit of a connection to the team. Kurt Warner was a boss though, I even felt kinda bad when the Steelers beat him, would have been a hell of a story.
Don't think I've ever met a St Louis ram fan. The only ram fan that I think is on this site is @SoCalprodigy09. I have some friends who stuck with them even though they moved to that flyover shithole back in the 90's.

I knew a lot of St. Louis Rams fans. None kept up with the team when they moved to LA, some became Chiefs fans, and others dont watch the NFL any more or only watch because they play fantasy/bet on games.

Invalid. Regardless of one’s level of fandom this forum is a snooze for 50 weeks of the year. It’s reallly only entertaining come Patriots Bowl when we get to watch you dorks come unglued.

D-level post from a D-level poster.

Worst season? They were the 2nd seed in the AFC, 4 point favorites over LA and only 3 point dogs to KC in Arrowhead. Patriot fans are such silly self-flagellants, you have the best QB and coach in the history of the League, you're expected to win.
Yes, we are aware the Pats have the best qb/coach of all time. The only reason the Pats were the 2nd seed is because the Chargers and Chiefs are in the same division. It’s also not debatable both the Chargers and the Chiefs have more talent on the roster. The Pats are doing more with less this year than previous years, Gronk is fading, Edelman wasn’t himself most of the year, we got the most unreliable person then relied on him to be a big part of the offense so on and so on.

Lol at the super salty mods in here. You guys are hilarious.

@Corona I get to watch maybe a handful of games since I work in Sunday’s. But i listen to every game on the radio when I can’t watch

Yes, we are aware the Pats have the best qb/coach of all time. The only reason the Pats were the 2nd seed is because the Chargers and Chiefs are in the same division. It’s also not debatable both the Chargers and the Chiefs have more talent on the roster. The Pats are doing more with less this year than previous years, Gronk is fading, Edelman wasn’t himself most of the year, we got the most unreliable person then relied on him to be a big part of the offense so on and so on.

@Corona I get to watch maybe a handful of games since I work in Sunday’s. But i listen to every game on the radio when I can’t watch

You're fucking dumb. The king of dink and dunk used white all year long and when Sony Michel was healthy he feasted on teams. The offensive line play was damn good all year and Josh Gordon made it easier for other guys to get open. Gronk was down but Edelman wasn't bad or inconsistent(unless you meant Gordon but it's hard to tell with your shitty writing ability). The Patriots have just committed more to the run game this year because they have a good set of backs. Also Edelman is a can who would get fucked up in a real era of football where cans couldn't go over the middle because REAL men would smash em for it.

People who show up to these threads in the Super Bowl, World Series and nba finals are fucking clowns. Especially the ones who have been on the website for years and have thousands of posts.

Cool so you can regularly year round talk about ufc and shit like guys being betas in the Mayberry regularly. It’s pretty clear that sports aren’t an integral part of your daily life. These are probably the same people that watch maybe 2 games a year cuz they’re on prime time and show up to the office on Monday pretending to even know what happened in the game last night. The one fantasy league they’re in is their free work one where 3/4 of the league stops setting their line up by week 6. Maybe their uncle took them to a game with box seats when they were 12 so they say shit like “I watched Jordan play in MSG when I was a kid.”

Just stop lol.. having a handmedown wellsfargo promo giveaway shirt from ten years ago and being able to name a couple superstars doesn’t mean jack shit. You don’t watch every game on Sunday, you don’t pay attention to what’s happening across the league, you don’t pay attention to who your team is looking at in the draft/offseason, you don’t subscribe to any team related news sites or even subreddit. You just show up once a year to be a smug asshole and try to pretend like this game actually means shit to you. We all know it doesn’t so eat shit and live lmao.
<escalate99>

<{dayum}>

Fuck off. You said it all when you said you were "my time is taken up in Mayberry ". Last I checked we don't pay you for your time in there. Spend your time in whatever subforum you want but don't show up here and expect not to be clowned. Go clean up some elephant shit.

Fuck off. You said it all when you said you were "my time is taken up in Mayberry ". Last I checked we don't pay you for your time in there. Spend your time in whatever subforum you want but don't show up here and expect not to be clowned. Go clean up some elephant shit.
<Bottle.gif>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back