Super Bowl LIII Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots Thread version 1.0

Is Andy Reid a choker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible how you and every other Pats “fan” has been along for the ride lifelong yet only show up during the post seasons lmao.

To be fair this place is more fun during the playoffs. I lurk but it always seems like the same nine dudes flaming each other.

Honestly I don't know why I don't post here more, I love me the Pats but this place was a fun read with what Baker did at Cleveland. Pretty great season all around though. One of the best in years.

People who show up to these threads in the Super Bowl, World Series and nba finals are fucking clowns. Especially the ones who have been on the website for years and have thousands of posts.

Cool so you can regularly year round talk about ufc and shit like guys being betas in the Mayberry regularly. It’s pretty clear that sports aren’t an integral part of your daily life. These are probably the same people that watch maybe 2 games a year cuz they’re on prime time and show up to the office on Monday pretending to even know what happened in the game last night. The one fantasy league they’re in is their free work one where 3/4 of the league stops setting their line up by week 6. Maybe their uncle took them to a game with box seats when they were 12 so they say shit like “I watched Jordan play in MSG when I was a kid.”

Just stop lol.. having a handmedown wellsfargo promo giveaway shirt from ten years ago and being able to name a couple superstars doesn’t mean jack shit. You don’t watch every game on Sunday, you don’t pay attention to what’s happening across the league, you don’t pay attention to who your team is looking at in the draft/offseason, you don’t subscribe to any team related news sites or even subreddit. You just show up once a year to be a smug asshole and try to pretend like this game actually means shit to you. We all know it doesn’t so eat shit and live lmao.
If they aren't willing to be as miserable as the rest of us all season...

Rams. Rams should win it all, they’re my pick to win it all after beating my Cowboys. They’re so good, like nothing we’ve seen before. Saints never had a chance, Pats have ZERO chance. Rams should take it. It would be a damn shame if they didn’t win it all.

Last edited:
Lol at "my time is taken up in the Berry" like it's some sort of obligation. You could have easily made posts here like you did just now. Pathetic

As pathetic as the narrative that if you don't post often here in the NFL thread on Sherdog that you are a fake closet football fan or whatever dumb rationale and profiling some of you guys have made up in your mind.

Great logic

I'm still curious as to why Bob Sutton is still employed.

[
People who show up to these threads in the Super Bowl, World Series and nba finals are fucking clowns. Especially the ones who have been on the website for years and have thousands of posts.

Cool so you can regularly year round talk about ufc and shit like guys being betas in the Mayberry regularly. It’s pretty clear that sports aren’t an integral part of your daily life. These are probably the same people that watch maybe 2 games a year cuz they’re on prime time and show up to the office on Monday pretending to even know what happened in the game last night. The one fantasy league they’re in is their free work one where 3/4 of the league stops setting their line up by week 6. Maybe their uncle took them to a game with box seats when they were 12 so they say shit like “I watched Jordan play in MSG when I was a kid.”

Just stop lol.. having a handmedown wellsfargo promo giveaway shirt from ten years ago and being able to name a couple superstars doesn’t mean jack shit. You don’t watch every game on Sunday, you don’t pay attention to what’s happening across the league, you don’t pay attention to who your team is looking at in the draft/offseason, you don’t subscribe to any team related news sites or even subreddit. You just show up once a year to be a smug asshole and try to pretend like this game actually means shit to you. We all know it doesn’t so eat shit and live lmao.

Except you don't know that. You are jumping to conclusions based on the ratio of posts made by someone in a football thread on a MMA forum. That's like saying someone doesn't care or follow politics because he doesn't or rarely post in the war room. It doesn't make any sense and is a very weak conclusion based on your own assessment of what a "true" fan should do and how often he should post.

I have over 7000 posts on footballsfuture because when i want to talk football i normally goes there. Same with hockey i goes to HF. However i occasionally come here to read and post in the thread once in a while.

But hey you guys can continue patting yourselves in the back thinking that we are fake fans and that you are "true" football fans because you post in this thread 10+ times per day or whatever. Doesn't make it any more true. It's just how you perceived things and honestly it's weak as fuck.

Lmao at people who’ve never posted in the sports bar coming in with the classic. “I’ve been a fan my whole life bro” shit. Like clockwork every super bowl.

Invalid. Regardless of one’s level of fandom this forum is a snooze for 50 weeks of the year. It’s reallly only entertaining come Patriots Bowl when we get to watch you dorks come unglued.

Honestly, I just love coming in around this time to watch people like yourself, Foster and other haters bend over backwards to talk about how much they hate the Patriots. My time is taken up in the Berry but I try and make an exception for the post season.
This was the Pats worst season since the Matt Cassel year and here they are again, in the fucking SB. What a time to be alive
I love this time of year when a bunch of fake fans like yourself make their appearance.

Lol at "my time is taken up in the Berry" like it's some sort of obligation. You could have easily made posts here like you did just now. Pathetic
They had to make sure the Pats made it to the Ship before they could continue being a “fan”.

Rams. Rams should win it all, they’re my pick to win it all after beating my Cowboys. They’re so good, like nothing we’ve seen before. Saints never had a chance, Pats have ZERO chance. Rams should take it. It would be a damn shame if they didn’t win it all.
Want to wager on that?

Legit lol @ the lot of you popping in here only for the Super Bowl.

Fake as fuck lmao.

[

Except you don't know that. You are jumping to conclusions based on the ratio of posts made by someone in a football thread on a MMA forum. That's like saying someone doesn't care or follow politics because he doesn't or rarely post in the war room. It doesn't make any sense and is a very weak conclusion based on your own assessment of what a "true" fan should do and how often he should post.

I have over 7000 posts on footballsfuture because when i want to talk football i normally goes there. Same with hockey i goes to HF. However i occasionally come here to read and post in the thread once in a while.

But hey you guys can continue patting yourselves in the back thinking that we are fake fans and that you are "true" football fans because you post in this thread 10+ times per day or whatever. Doesn't make it any more true. It's just how you perceived things and honestly it's weak as fuck.

Lol the only thing “weak as fuck” is showing up literally the day after the super bowl is set.

Invalid. Regardless of one’s level of fandom this forum is a snooze for 50 weeks of the year. It’s reallly only entertaining come Patriots Bowl when we get to watch you dorks come unglued.

This forums actually quite hilarious year round and goes through 2 nfl threads every weekend lol.

Monopoly Can
Trade von for 3 first round picks
49ers 2nd string
Best Ravens team @Mikeydontgiva
@Dizzy leaving a game early
This is why players should kneel
@MarkyMcFly defends a Dallas player

I don't know dude, the NFL thread has some great moment's (some that are missing). It will never be NBA thread level but it's still great

Mikey vs PUO3 was the highlight if the season for me.

Mikey vs PUO3 was the highlight if the season for me.
Mikey only reappearing when the Ravens were winning, after 6 weeks of being tagged in these threads, was the highlight for me. Well worth the $400 I had to pay out.

Very reminiscent of the newfound Pats fans lmao!

Also Bob Sutton still has a job :(

It’s not all on bob.
That said... Close enough. Far too talented for that shit on defensive play/stats end of a season.

But the last game, fuck man... realistically, and I do place a big part of the blame on him..,

First half, nonpoints?

Can’t blame 55, which because of Ward, becomes MVP... at least on d side of the ball.

Bob is gone, no doubt.
But a lot of blame is abound... that game shouldn’t have been so error probe first half..

Not all of that if not most us on bob.
No one gives bob credit for the int in the first half. Too much talent, even walrus is accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back