Super Bowl LIII Los Angeles Rams vs. New England Patriots Thread version 1.0

Is Andy Reid a choker

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also think his lack of using performance enhancing drugs. He may have at one time but I think his avoiding drugs have helped. He has never been the most Athletic but his technical understanding an not acting like an idiot during the off season has helped.

How do u know if he isn’t microdosing hgh, test, or peps?
Because the joke of nfl testing?
Nothing wrong with that... ped test are more like iq tests in nfl and nba.

U can alkaline and stretch all u want for ‘tenderloin’ muscles...
Prolly a lil more behind Patented workout bands and what’s in the table of contents.
At that level discipline is one aspect as is maximizing all physiological aspects to +++ optimal levels.

Tom's secret weapon is his food he intakes his diet is the most serious thing he does every day. Him an his wife have a chef preparing his food. He does not drink during the season an during preseason. He follows a strict sleep schedule an limits time he spends on the computer not related to football.
A large portion of his diet consists of the jizz of men. Including his personal chef's load.

Die hard, life long Tom Brady/Belicheat fan.

Just like the rest of them. All too busy to discuss their team, or the NFL in general, until the post season lmao.
Honestly, I just love coming in around this time to watch people like yourself, Foster and other haters bend over backwards to talk about how much they hate the Patriots. My time is taken up in the Berry but I try and make an exception for the post season.
This was the Pats worst season since the Matt Cassel year and here they are again, in the fucking SB. What a time to be alive

If anyone has a right to complain about a tough division it's Brees:
https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/da...story-cowboys-become-nfls-version-kardashians
Going back to 2001:
  • Carolina has had 6x 11+ win teams (Cam Newton is good)
  • Atlanta has had 7x 10+ win teams (Matt Ryan is good)
  • TB has had 3x 10+ win teams

Even this year, despite their lackluster divisional record, they were power-ranked #1 ("easily reigns supreme") in the league coming into this season by NFL.com:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ower-rankings-nfc-south-easily-reigns-supreme

If the refs weren't scam artists the two best QBs in the league would be playing for the Super Bowl.
All while Brady and the Patriots have feasted on the awesome Jets, Dolphins, and Bills for 15 years. They basically have 6 cake games a year, must be nice.

Honestly, I just love coming in around this time My time is taken up in the Berry but I try and make an exception for the post season.
Translation: I don't really care about sports until I know that the team I am currently a fan of will be successful. When I see that they will be successful I start spracking off about how much I love them.

Honestly, I just love coming in around this time to watch people like yourself, Foster and other haters bend over backwards to talk about how much they hate the Patriots. My time is taken up in the Berry but I try and make an exception for the post season.
This was the Pats worst season since the Matt Cassel year and here they are again, in the fucking SB. What a time to be alive

Lol at "my time is taken up in the Berry" like it's some sort of obligation. You could have easily made posts here like you did just now. Pathetic

Cameron Jordan didn't have a great game against the Rams.

The Saints might regret the draft trade that got them Davenport.

Shut the hell up zoocleaner gaye

Lmao at people who’ve never posted in the sports bar coming in with the classic. “I’ve been a fan my whole life bro” shit. Like clockwork every super bowl.

I've hated the Patriots my whole life. I respect the fuck outta Belichick tho

Oh and Rams by 23

So like 44-21 lambs

Worst season? They were the 2nd seed in the AFC, 4 point favorites over LA and only 3 point dogs to KC in Arrowhead. Patriot fans are such silly self-flagellants, you have the best QB and coach in the history of the League, you're expected to win.

I'm glad this wasn't 100% accurate...

People who show up to these threads in the Super Bowl, World Series and nba finals are fucking clowns. Especially the ones who have been on the website for years and have thousands of posts.

Cool so you can regularly year round talk about ufc and shit like guys being betas in the Mayberry regularly. It’s pretty clear that sports aren’t an integral part of your daily life. These are probably the same people that watch maybe 2 games a year cuz they’re on prime time and show up to the office on Monday pretending to even know what happened in the game last night. The one fantasy league they’re in is their free work one where 3/4 of the league stops setting their line up by week 6. Maybe their uncle took them to a game with box seats when they were 12 so they say shit like “I watched Jordan play in MSG when I was a kid.”

Just stop lol.. having a handmedown wellsfargo promo giveaway shirt from ten years ago and being able to name a couple superstars doesn’t mean jack shit. You don’t watch every game on Sunday, you don’t pay attention to what’s happening across the league, you don’t pay attention to who your team is looking at in the draft/offseason, you don’t subscribe to any team related news sites or even subreddit. You just show up once a year to be a smug asshole and try to pretend like this game actually means shit to you. We all know it doesn’t so eat shit and live lmao.

People who show up to these threads in the Super Bowl, World Series and nba finals are fucking clowns. Especially the ones who have been on the website for years and have thousands of posts.

Cool so you can regularly year round talk about ufc and shit like guys being betas in the Mayberry regularly. It’s pretty clear that sports aren’t an integral part of your daily life. These are probably the same people that watch maybe 2 games a year cuz they’re on prime time and show up to the office on Monday pretending to even know what happened in the game last night. The one fantasy league they’re in is their free work one where 3/4 of the league stops setting their line up by week 6. Maybe their uncle took them to a game with box seats when they were 12 so they say shit like “I watched Jordan play in MSG when I was a kid.”

Just stop lol.. having a handmedown wellsfargo promo giveaway shirt from ten years ago and being able to name a couple superstars doesn’t mean jack shit. You don’t watch every game on Sunday, you don’t pay attention to what’s happening across the league, you don’t pay attention to who your team is looking at in the draft/offseason, you don’t subscribe to any team related news sites or even subreddit. You just show up once a year to be a smug asshole and try to pretend like this game actually means shit to you. We all know it doesn’t so eat shit and live lmao.

I can't wait to be a clown during the NBA finals, lol

pK5XbLR.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back