Sugar Sean O'malley lookin like a Pimp

Pimps usually dress to the nines. This ain't that.

Homeboy looks like an extra in Bruce Leroy.

giphy.gif

I definitely prefer this look over pants hanging below the ass cheeks and a wife beater.

But his shoes are not blue enough for my taste. Needs bluer shoes.

I like him so far, but he might be trying too hard, his last fight he was winning before the injury but his rival really shit on himself by taking the fight to the ground, O'malley was injured and fight would had been stopped eventually by just keeping it standing.

How much money is this dude spending on clothes? Doesnt he make like 1,500 a fight?

Looking like Conor with different hair...even down to the bright chest tat of an animal

jesus fucking christ. as if one clown in the UFC was not enough, now we got this wanker.

I never understood why people become lame and lose their swagger as they age, I always thought it’d be the opposite I want to be cooler smarter sexier better looking more ripped each year let alone each week.

There’s thousands of baby boomers on this website that hate on any youngin being any kind of unique or swagged out whether it’s the way they dress or necktats or their vernacular on the mic like wtf

I get it that most of you shop at old navy and Kohl’s and wear Dad shoe new balances but why take pride in it? Why not respect the fact that suga’s at least trying to dress well and expressing himself uniquely in an otherwise dull and boring and mundane world. I dig the Cuban cartel member living on a yacht look that’s actually my wardrobe goals for the next six months)

you are so right

this is going into my wardrobe:

Back