Sugar Sean O'malley lookin like a Pimp

He looks afraid of Featherweight.

Sean is cool but I genuinely believe he's going to get smashed as soon as he faces high level competition.

He must have been stopped by security, ‘cause something is missing…

tumblr_oejdv2kA9H1re6c9lo4_540.gif

Sean is cool but I genuinely believe he's going to get smashed as soon as he faces high level competition.
pretty much the same thing said about literally every up and coming fighter

he's young as fuck, green, has talent, a good mentality and has a ton of potential

sky is the limit really and that obviously depends on him. I doubt he's ready for top competition at this stage, nor does he need to be.

Guy is trying way too hard to be marketable and memorable. He's the MMA equivalent of one of those 17yr old Soundcloud rappers.

looks more like a geek but too each his own i guess..

Looks like a disco lesbian.

doesn’t take much to impress these days lol

I’m 47 and he’s absolutely right. how old he is doesn’t matter. Bunch of white uptight high waisted jeans and white NB or Reebok wearing middle age haters on this forum

Why add "white"?

Love it. Sugar sean was born 5 decades to late.

EVERYBODY WAS KUNG FU FIGHTING!

He probably will. Thats part of the game.

Fact is he is a badass and hes young as hell.

I dont like his frame. He needs to fill out and move up in weight. Hes just very promising.

I expect him to be a contender right away

There are three things in this world that should be punishable by death. Shoes without socks, rape, and vertical filming with an iPhone.

Each is as bad as the other.

He probably will. Thats part of the game.

Fact is he is a badass and hes young as hell.

I dont like his frame. He needs to fill out and move up in weight. Hes just very promising.

I expect him to be a contender right away

Not a good move. He should have stayed out of the UFC for another 3-4 years, worked on his ground game and gained his experience elsewhere.

He's going to get brutally smashed soon and I don't think he'll be the same after that.

Its not a good idea for young fighters to go straight to the UFC.

At FW he will get smashed even worse, by lesser fighters. At least at BW he has length and height.

Back