Sugar Sean O'malley lookin like a Pimp

A lot of old fat ugly blokes with low self esteem in this thread. Find ya flavour, and stand out, do what ya want.

This tight pants shit really gotta go.

Is it 2014 again?

LMFO.jpg

isn't it easy to tell when someone is trying to be something they're not? that's how he comes across, but who knows. maybe that's genuinely him.

I never understood why people become lame and lose their swagger as they age, I always thought it’d be the opposite I want to be cooler smarter sexier better looking more ripped each year let alone each week.

There’s thousands of baby boomers on this website that hate on any youngin being any kind of unique or swagged out whether it’s the way they dress or necktats or their vernacular on the mic like wtf

I get it that most of you shop at old navy and Kohl’s and wear Dad shoe new balances but why take pride in it? Why not respect the fact that suga’s at least trying to dress well and expressing himself uniquely in an otherwise dull and boring and mundane world. I dig the Cuban cartel member living on a yacht look that’s actually my wardrobe goals for the next six months)

My man, solid post

<GinJuice>

Dressed to impress at the Playa Haters Ball...

Back