Sugar Sean O'malley lookin like a Pimp

TS I don't think you know anything about a pimping look...

How can a grown man not be embarrassed walking around dressed like a wannabe cool teenager?

I never understood why people become lame and lose their swagger as they age, I always thought it’d be the opposite I want to be cooler smarter sexier better looking more ripped each year let alone each week.

There’s thousands of baby boomers on this website that hate on any youngin being any kind of unique or swagged out whether it’s the way they dress or necktats or their vernacular on the mic like wtf

I get it that most of you shop at old navy and Kohl’s and wear Dad shoe new balances but why take pride in it? Why not respect the fact that suga’s at least trying to dress well and expressing himself uniquely in an otherwise dull and boring and mundane world. I dig the Cuban cartel member living on a yacht look that’s actually my wardrobe goals for the next six months)

I never understood why people become lame and lose their swagger as they age, I always thought it’d be the opposite I want to be cooler smarter sexier better looking more ripped each year let alone each week.

There’s thousands of baby boomers on this website that hate on any youngin being any kind of unique or swagged out whether it’s the way they dress or necktats or their vernacular on the mic like wtf

I get it that most of you shop at old navy and Kohl’s and wear Dad shoe new balances but why take pride in it? Why not respect the fact that suga’s at least trying to dress well and expressing himself uniquely in an otherwise dull and boring and mundane world. I dig the Cuban cartel member living on a yacht look that’s actually my wardrobe goals for the next six months)

How old are you BTW?

sean-omalley-impresses-in-ufc-ppv-debut.jpg
Dude's a drama queen

Hey, not my style, but dude is dripping confidence. I'm digging it. Go O'Malley

thats the way uh huh uh huh i like it playing in the background

Are they having try outs to replace one of the guys from LMFAO?

<{Heymansnicker}>

Everyday im shuffeling, shuffeling....

Last edited:
How old are you BTW?
I’m 47 and he’s absolutely right. how old he is doesn’t matter. Bunch of white uptight high waisted jeans and white NB or Reebok wearing middle age haters on this forum

Looking like he's at a bad 70's costume party.

He'll never be O.G Kenny Red though.

Back