Sugar Ray Leonard does Conor impersonation

If ray sitting on the fence post like a vulture waiting until Hagler was a million years old and on a downswing didn't make you lose respect already

Sugar Ray won a fight at 999,998 years old. GOAT.

Sugar Ray looks great. He was always a colorful personality and flashy boxer. Established himself as a tough fighter too with his legendary fights against Hearns, Hagler, Duran. If I'm not mistaken didn't he win a medal or two at the olympics? Especially enjoyed his impressions of Ali and Wilder.

Pure cope. Brb an undefeated boxer loses rd 1 and barely wins rds 2-4 to a guy with zero boxing matches. Guess I’d be coming up with the “carried” excuses too.

Oh, not this shit again. Please.

Sugar Ray looks great. He was always a colorful personality and flashy boxer. Established himself as a tough fighter too with his legendary fights against Hearns, Hagler, Duran. If I'm not mistaken didn't he win a medal or two at the olympics? Especially enjoyed his impressions of Ali and Wilder.

He won one gold medal, at the Olympics in 1976.
IMO, Ray's best fight was against Wilfredo Benítez. A legendary boxing masterclass from both fighters. (He looked incredible against Kalule, too, but Kalule was not Wilfredo...) And I thought that he lost his second fight against Hearns.

Pure cope. Brb an undefeated boxer loses rd 1 and barely wins rds 2-4 to a guy with zero boxing matches. Guess I’d be coming up with the “carried” excuses too.
40 years old, smaller, played with Conor like a kitten.

Hey did you hear? Boxing made MMA's richest fighter.

<{Heymansnicker}>

How many punches did Floyd throw in those rounds lol?

You actually think he tried?

MMA fans lmao.

Ray was technical as fuck tho he wasnt taking a ton of punishment, had some wars with hagler hearns and Duran but wasn't really getting slumped other than the camacho fight.

Not that sherscience has the answer but CTE a real as fuck thing. Haglers still got his whitts about him, but look at poor Tommy Hearns..

If ray sitting on the fence post like a vulture waiting until Hagler was a million years old and on a downswing didn't make you lose respect already

<41>

Two-year age gap, Hagler fought once a year and chose Hearns first. Don't see how that's sitting like a vulture

Still running

72acd8d36b7380515c06e8f3fd34e0e5.gif
When 10 sec flurries at the end of the round won the fight.

That was pretty funny lol.

Also, goddamn. Ray looks almost exactly the same as he did the day he stepped into the ring to fight Hagler. The man has found the fountain of youth.

Two-year age gap, Hagler fought once a year and chose Hearns first. Don't see how that's sitting like a vulture

Ray was flirting with the hagler fight for years while sitting out and commentating, finally waited until after the Mugabi fight where hagler looked like he lost a step or two to finally go for it, even said this himself.

Conor did better then Floyd would have in MMA

No really? A guy who trains Boxing all the fucking time would do better in Boxing than a guy who has never in his life trained most of MMA in his life?

Holy shit some MMA fans are insecure about their sport

Been watching Floyd since06.

Anyone suggesting he'd put that lack of care into any of his fights, much less the last of his career is as delusional and ignorant as you can possibly get

Than why did he do so many things he would NEVER do against a real Boxer? Like crossing his feet over when he moves or basically only using a high guard or throwing in a way his back foot would kick off the ground. Floyd would never in a million years do those things against anyone who he thought was a threat, or even someone like Berto.

Floyd is a boxing genius and he saw Conor was no threat to hurt him so he just threw all his Boxing basics out the window. Its the one and only time Floyd has ever done that in the ring

How many punches did Floyd throw in those rounds lol?

You actually think he tried?

MMA fans lmao.

Yeah, because carrying someone for the entertainment is so consistent with Floyd’s behavior. He has put on boring fights his entire career. The PPV was already bought, he had no financial incentive to impress any fans. But I guess he did “carry” Tenshin when they boxed.... oh wait. He ended that as soon as he could. Idiot

Yeah, because carrying someone for the entertainment is so consistent with Floyd’s behavior. He has put on boring fights his entire career. The PPV was already bought, he had no financial incentive to impress any fans. But I guess he did “carry” Tenshin when they boxed.... oh wait. He ended that as soon as he could. Idiot

You obviously haven’t seen his earlier fights. Ignorant boxing casuals know early Floyd didn’t fight that way. He was in a lot of brawls.

You obviously haven’t seen his earlier fights. Ignorant boxing casuals know early Floyd didn’t fight that way. He was in a lot of brawls.
That was literally 15 years earlier.

So he intentionally carried people for entertainment value? You’re so full of shit

Back