Sugar Ray Leonard does Conor impersonation

dont be surprised if Conor suckerpunches him when he sees him somewhere having a drink or something

Floyd was hanging out in his strip club every night, apparently didn't spar and hardly trained, hia physique showed it also. But obviously MMA turds can't face the reality that their best boxer got fuked up vs an old, fragile handed, no power having smaller man, can't make it up. They should be thankful it wasn't even a 40 year old Pacquiao in there or Canelo, Spence, Thurman etc
Been watching Floyd since06.

Anyone suggesting he'd put that lack of care into any of his fights, much less the last of his career is as delusional and ignorant as you can possibly get

And he was shredded, you don't look like that without a serious camp

Good Ali (which should be expected), decent Tyson, the rest...
giphy.gif

Was hoping to see this impersonation. Leaving disappointed

The guy is 63 years old. Take a deep breath and let that sink in.

To listen to most of the UFC discussion forum it’s surprising he can string two sentences together, he started when he was 13, finished when he was 40 getting tko’ed. He should have been in the loony bin with CTE according to some of the neuroscientists on here.

To listen to most of the UFC discussion forum it’s surprising he can string two sentences together, he started when he was 13, finished when he was 40 getting tko’ed. He should have been in the loony bin with CTE according to some of the neuroscientists on here.

Ray was technical as fuck tho he wasnt taking a ton of punishment, had some wars with hagler hearns and Duran but wasn't really getting slumped other than the camacho fight.

Not that sherscience has the answer but CTE a real as fuck thing. Haglers still got his whitts about him, but look at poor Tommy Hearns..

The rematch that never happened and also made me lose a ton of respect for Ray.

If ray sitting on the fence post like a vulture waiting until Hagler was a million years old and on a downswing didn't make you lose respect already

<41>

Ray Leonard. One of my all time favourite fighters. A real GOAT.
Oh, yes, his impersonation of Ali was epic.

Last edited:
I'm here for all the insecure MMA fans getting triggered by a 64yo boxer (one of the bests to ever grace the ring btw). Come on snowflakes, entertain me :)

Ray was technical as fuck tho he wasnt taking a ton of punishment, had some wars with hagler hearns and Duran but wasn't really getting slumped other than the camacho fight.

Not that sherscience has the answer but CTE a real as fuck thing. Haglers still got his whitts about him, but look at poor Tommy Hearns..

I agree that Hearns has it, carried on way too late but seemed to get it even before he retired.

I disagree that Leonard didn’t take a lot of punishment in his career though, in addition to the wars with Leonard, Duran and Hearns he also took a terrific beating from Terry Norris.

He had 20-30+ fights where he won easily but all in all I’d say he took a lot of punishment to the dome.

I agree that Hearns has it, carried on way too late but seemed to get it even before he retired.

I disagree that Leonard didn’t take a lot of punishment in his career though, in addition to the wars with Leonard, Duran and Hearns he also took a terrific beating from Terry Norris.

He had 20-30+ fights where he won easily but all in all I’d say he took a lot of punishment to the dome.

Difference being (imo) that Ray was usually pretty defensively sound, Hearns got absolutely ragdolled a good couple of times. Again I'm sure a lot of it has to do with him carrying on so long but like you said he was punchy before then.

Brain trauma and CTE isn't super precisely understood yet, one of those things like cancer. I know guys that end up with tumors on their tumors from their industry. On the other hand I literally watched my old foreman (was a kid doing demo in the hood for some shady Italians at the time) eat a chunk of asbestos and say "see I ain't dead yet" and dudes still tickin no problems whatsoever.

Doesnt mean we cant say that asbestos isn't fucking terrible should be avoided and unequivocally causes cancer. Just like I wouldn't say getting punched in the face every day for 15 years is safe for your brain.

Back