Sugar Ray Leonard does Conor impersonation

Lol, being so bitter and delusional on a forum with an agenda is sad, you're either 15 or just pathetic. Conor is far from the best boxer in MMA, even a moron could grasp that with a little critical thinking...the guy gasses before the 10 minute mark in most fights. Also he has a very limited shot selection as a puncher, there isnt much guys need to be worried about besides his left.

Boxing also doesn't exist in MMA the way it does in boxing, at distance you can get kicked, in the pocket guys can clinch, knee and elbow, there's way more open space so guys move out and circle away a lot more too sorta like in karate or if you ever watched kickboxing adaptations in open arenas it ends up evolving similarly. The physics are just different when you change the field of which someone plays on.

Conor isnt the best boxer in MMA though, not from any measurable degree.

Lol at you, McGregor in his prime was for sure one of the best boxers in the UFC, and I'm not even a Conor fan.
Or can you explain to me how a guy with only average wrestling, bjj and kicks and a fucked up cardio manages to become champ champ without good hands ?

Lol I saw your mention the other day for the Usman-Colby fight.

I actually like Colby and want him to win, but I’m not sure my Nigerian forefathers will accept me in Valhalla(or Wakanda) if I actually bet on him.
They’d be like.
FirsthandNaiveAmericanshorthair-size_restricted.gif

I feel you. I couldn’t get behind someone that idolizes a racist, so I have to back Usman. I just thought it was the first near even fight in a while, that I am not sure of the outcomes. That makes it a more fun bet.

Yikes! I thought I was going to open this to find Leonard punching someone 25-30yrs older than him.

Arguably did the same thing with Durán. Pretty sure Durán was only 30 but he had like 70+ pro fights at the time of the fights. IIRC, ray admitted as much.
You have a quote?

A lot of Duran’s 70 fights were against absolute scrubs not near his level. Sparring sessions for him.

Arguably did the same thing with Durán. Pretty sure Durán was only 30 but he had like 70+ pro fights at the time of the fights. IIRC, ray admitted as much.
No way thats true about Duran. Ray to a beating in the 1st fight because he stood toe-toe with Duran.
2nd fight he just out boxed an out of shape Duran

You have a quote?

A lot of Duran’s 70 fights were against absolute scrubs not near his level. Sparring sessions for him.
Nah, I probably read it on some stupid boxing forum. You’re right, a lot of those guys were cans. Still, dude did have over 70 pro fight. Also, iirc, he hadn’t fought at WW previously.

He's 63 but your point still stands.
My bad. Yeah some people just have those genes. I saw Susanna Hoffs (from bangles) at some function she was like 55 and looked literally 25.

I mean Floyd literally treated that fight like a lazy sparring session for the first 3or4 rounds. He hardly even threw a punch for the first few rounds.
The why did he not do the same in the Tenshen fight? Mayweather had fought super safe until Conor gassed.

Nah, I probably read it on some stupid boxing forum. You’re right, a lot of those guys were cans. Still, dude did have over 70 pro fight. Also, iirc, he hadn’t fought at WW previously.
Main point though is that he didn’t cherry pick Duran as a declining fighter.

No way thats true about Duran. Ray to a beating in the 1st fight because he stood toe-toe with Duran.
2nd fight he just out boxed an out of shape Duran
First fight was very close.

Been watching Floyd since06.

Anyone suggesting he'd put that lack of care into any of his fights, much less the last of his career is as delusional and ignorant as you can possibly get

And he was shredded, you don't look like that without a serious camp
<mma4>

Floyd was hanging out in his strip club every night, apparently didn't spar and hardly trained, hia physique showed it also. But obviously MMA turds can't face the reality that their best boxer got fuked up vs an old, fragile handed, no power having smaller man, can't make it up. They should be thankful it wasn't even a 40 year old Pacquiao in there or Canelo, Spence, Thurman etc
That old smaller fragile handed no power smaller man was beating top experienced boxers too as an old, smaller, fragile handed no power fighter.

Pure cope. Brb an undefeated boxer loses rd 1 and barely wins rds 2-4 to a guy with zero boxing matches. Guess I’d be coming up with the “carried” excuses too.

That’s some serious babble there fella.

The why did he not do the same in the Tenshen fight? Mayweather had fought super safe until Conor gassed.
Lmao super safe,he literally backed himself in the corner with his hands down, matter fact his hands were down the entire fight.
I

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back