Sugar Ray Leonard does Conor impersonation

Good Ali (which should be expected), decent Tyson, the rest...
giphy.gif
The McGregor and Wilder imitations were well done as well. I think. It made me lol

boxers are so cute when they don't know they're still beginners of fight game

We need another AV bet soon, my dude.

Lol I saw your mention the other day for the Usman-Colby fight.

I actually like Colby and want him to win, but I’m not sure my Nigerian forefathers will accept me in Valhalla(or Wakanda) if I actually bet on him.

Floyd carried him past 1 to give the paying audience some value.

Pure cope. Brb an undefeated boxer loses rd 1 and barely wins rds 2-4 to a guy with zero boxing matches. Guess I’d be coming up with the “carried” excuses too.

Ray was technical as fuck tho he wasnt taking a ton of punishment, had some wars with hagler hearns and Duran but wasn't really getting slumped other than the camacho fight.

Not that sherscience has the answer but CTE a real as fuck thing. Haglers still got his whitts about him, but look at poor Tommy Hearns..

If ray sitting on the fence post like a vulture waiting until Hagler was a million years old and on a downswing didn't make you lose respect already

<41>
Arguably did the same thing with Durán. Pretty sure Durán was only 30 but he had like 70+ pro fights at the time of the fights. IIRC, ray admitted as much.

Floyd carried him past 1 to give the paying audience some value.
Yes, because Floyd has always been concerned about putting on a show for the fans. He’s always been willing to slug it out for the drunk idiots at the bar. GTFO with this nonsense.

Does he do a ton of coke?
Never. He was strictly fitness and energy.

Every fighter 20 years younger than him that got into coke looks 20 years older than him. The guy is well into his 60s.

Longevity and cocaine are never together in sport.

Last edited:
I want what he's having. Damn he looks good for 66! Better than Conor at over twice his age.

I'm pretty sure most of the damage comes from gym wars and consistent sparring, not even from those "wars" or "career ending fights".

Floyd was hanging out in his strip club every night, apparently didn't spar and hardly trained, hia physique showed it also. But obviously MMA turds can't face the reality that their best boxer got fuked up vs an old, fragile handed, no power having smaller man, can't make it up. They should be thankful it wasn't even a 40 year old Pacquiao in there or Canelo, Spence, Thurman etc

Lol, being so bitter and delusional on a forum with an agenda is sad, you're either 15 or just pathetic. Conor is far from the best boxer in MMA, even a moron could grasp that with a little critical thinking...the guy gasses before the 10 minute mark in most fights. Also he has a very limited shot selection as a puncher, there isnt much guys need to be worried about besides his left.

Boxing also doesn't exist in MMA the way it does in boxing, at distance you can get kicked, in the pocket guys can clinch, knee and elbow, there's way more open space so guys move out and circle away a lot more too sorta like in karate or if you ever watched kickboxing adaptations in open arenas it ends up evolving similarly. The physics are just different when you change the field of which someone plays on.

Conor isnt the best boxer in MMA though, not from any measurable degree.

Back