Successor of Hercules

Weighted Condtioning -

Istvan Javorek's Dumbbell Complex:
Dumbell Complex

X 3 Sets

Core Conditioning -

Stability Ball Crunches X 25
Stability Ball Crunches Elbow to Knee X 25 (Right to Left and Left To Right)
Stability Ball Guard Crunches X 25

*Stability ball is weighted w/ 3lbs.

Meal 1 -
12:30pm; Popcorn Chicken, French Fries, Eggs, and French Toast.
Supplements -
ON Performaxx Multivitamin, 1500g Fish Oil, 99mg Potassium, 200mg Caffiene, 2.5mg Yohimbine HCL

Meal 2 -
5:30pm; 2 Eggs mixed w/ Low Sodium V8, Whole Grain Bread, and Cheese.

-Feeling pretty lethargic, probably due to having a huge first meal.

-Watching some Eddie Bravo material on the rubber guard. Want to focus on getting to mission control position tonight at practice.

1. Break down and control posture
-Sit up and clinch w/ arms around head using Gable grip or RNC
2. Mission Control
-Underhook ankle, foot in hip
-Squeeze knees
-Elbow into collarbone
3. Hand on the mat
-Under/Over
4. Hug Knee
-Underhook knee to keep hand on the mat and pulling out

- Going to try out The Warrior Diet, eating extermely light during the day (ex. peice of toast in the morning, boiled egg in the early afternoon, and a scoop of peanut butter late afternoon) and overeat based on my last training session. If my last training session begins at 7pm, i'll start my overeating phase by having a loaded protein shake at 6pm and having a huge whole food meal 30 minutes to an hour after practice (around 9pm-10pm).

-Had a horrible practice and ended up going to the bar aftewards, doing nothing but inhaling mobs of smoke and drinking beer with no cause for celebration.

-I am officaily done with creatine monohydrate. Doesn't mater how much water I take in or how many potassium pills a take, the cramps are still there. Also wanning off of caffiene, and wont be using any until the week of the tournament. Which puts my supplement list at:

Fish Oil
Multi
ZMA
Whey

man, those are some great vids- you're so damn fast with takedowns. Good luck with the trials.

I hope this log you keep up with, unlike the umpteen other ones you've started. lol

-Had a very odd dream last night about ex-girlfriend. Filled with a lot of confusion, depression, pain, and anger.

Snack 1-
12:15pm; Scoop of peanut butter
Supplements; ON Performaxx Multivitamin, 600mg Fish Oil

20 Minutes of Yoga
-Enjoyed this a lot.

Snack 2-
1:45pm; Hard Boiled Egg

-All right, forget all this listing of snacks I eat. Assume its either 1TB of peanut butter or an egg I am eating every hour or two. Plus, drinking water all througout the day.

-Enjoying the feeling of eating very lightly throughout the day. I actually feel and appear a bit leaner, and haven't felt nearly as lethargic as the past few days. Doing yoga really helped get my day started on a good note also and seemed to take a bit of stress/pressure off my back.

-Wow, don't know if caffiene withdrawl hits randomly but around 6pm I was knocked out.

Overeating Phase -
8:00pm; Pre-Weighted Conditioning:
1 Cup Milk, 1 Scoop of Vanilla Whey, Cinnamon, 1TB Natural Peanut Butter, Ice
Pistachios, 5 Pieces of Russel Stover Chocolates (Pre workout carbs? Check!)

Weighted Conditioning-
Magic 60 @ 40lbs for 5 Rounds
5 DB Swings
5 DB Snatches
10 Burpees

Crunches w/ 40lb DB X 100

Oh ya it is, just read your little title underneath...

Goddamn... if you get back up to this level, I'm sure you'll destroy everyone at the trials. How long have you been training BJJ? I assume you also have some wrestling experience based on your takedown technique.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VMk2KR-sU7I&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VMk2KR-sU7I&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Goddamn... if you get back up to this level, I'm sure you'll destroy everyone at the trials. How long have you been training BJJ? I assume you also have some wrestling experience based on your takedown technique.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VMk2KR-sU7I&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VMk2KR-sU7I&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
I actually haven't been training BJJ very long, maybe three months now. I do have three years worth of american folkstyle wrestling experience, and maybe a years worth of judo though.

She is very sexy. I love a good russian woman with a nice voice

Supplements:
3g Fish Oil
ON Performaxx Multivitamin
NOW Sports ZMA
800mg Caffiene

Random Tid Bits:
-Up bright and early! (4:30am) Had to wake up early to get some extra studying in for my espanol exam. Popped two 200mg Caffiene pills in fear of falling back asleep and feel very alive unlike when I was supplementing one 200mg pill at a time.

-Had a weird dream about turning an old abandoned mall into a grappling center with some guys I use to roll with.

-"It is important that the athlete refrains from caffeine use 3-4 days before their competition. This allows for the tolerance levels of caffeine to decrease, thus making the body susceptible to caffeine when consumed. Also it is important for athletes to understand their caffeine limits. If you have never used caffeine for sporting enhancement, then you are unfamiliar with caffeines affects on your body. Make sure that you have used caffeine in a variety of training conditions to understand your limitations. Also it is advantageous to ingest caffeine 2-3 hours before competition to ensure a peak of performance."
Caffeine and Sports Performance

And with that, I will continue my caffiene supplementation until June 3rd. But now using 400mg per dosage.

-Bought Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Theory and Technique for 9 bucks at a used book store.

Supplements-
3g Fish Oil
ON Performaxx Multivitamin
NOW Sports ZMA
ISS Research Vanilla Whey X 2 Scoops
800mg Caffiene
10mg Yohimbine HCL

Grappling Practice-

C

Random Tid Bits-
-Taking EY stack, with 400mg of Caffiene and 5mg of Yohimbine per dosage (at two dosages per day).

-Trying to cut carbs from diet now. Going to pretty much live off of eggs, cheese, peanut butter, turkey burgers, and whey.

The Egg Diet

Back