Study on the spread of COVID-19 indoors

It is. Still you see idiots pretend this is no big deal and want everything reopened. For comparison, first wave of Spanish Flu killed 75k in US in a year, mostly elderly.

COVID-19 already claimed 3 times that number in 7 months.
yup the bodies are pilin' up in the streets...can barely get around them as i drive my classic mercedes-benz convertible

p.s. the sky is falling too...get indoors!

Here is a study of the likelihood spread of COVID-19 indoors with or without mask and with or without ventilation. It really nails home why a few people who don't use mask can completely undermine everyone else in an indoor setting. I suppose the other thing I got from it is that unless your kids school has excellent ventilation, it is going to tear through the school even if mask are used. The article has pictures and makes it pretty understandable if someone is worried about making their head hurt.

https://english.elpais.com/society/...irus-is-spread-through-the-air.html?ssm=TW_CC

Even if me or People inside a crowded building wears masks I still avoid crowded indoors as much as posible.

This is some lottery I dont want to play.

US army predicts up to 300K deaths by first week of December. There will be another wave of infections and fatalities over the Christmas holidays. It's not a stretch to say that half a million will be dead when Biden gets sworn in.

Yes, I am predicting a Biden win.

That is a more plausible prediction compared to the initial statemen by Dr.Faici that it will be 500k by January.

I see it reaching around 260k by early december and ending up 300k by January.

It is. Still you see idiots pretend this is no big deal and want everything reopened. For comparison, first wave of Spanish Flu killed 75k in US in a year, mostly elderly.

COVID-19 already claimed 3 times that number in 7 months.

I didn't know that about the spanish flu. I knew eventually it killed millions but didn't know about the 7th month comparison.

US army predicts up to 300K deaths by first week of December. There will be another wave of infections and fatalities over the Christmas holidays. It's not a stretch to say that half a million will be dead when Biden gets sworn in.

Yes, I am predicting a Biden win.
Ahhh yes Biden will save us!

i cut a hole in my ceiling in the office and installed a ventilation booster fan. it cost me about 150.00 dollars. its a ten inch fan and i have hooked a flexible duct to it that hangs just overhead where i meet with clients. its sucks the air out of the room and up into an attic space with open vents to outside.

i did that based on reading information like this.

thanks for posting this ts.

Look at the clown who quotes himself.
i quoted a response from the same poster in a previous thread regarding a topic that he ran away from only to return to it again in this thread

accountability is not "clownlike"

i cut a hole in my ceiling in the office and installed a ventilation booster fan. it cost me about 150.00 dollars. its a ten inch fan and i have hooked a flexible duct to it that hangs just overhead where i meet with clients. its sucks the air out of the room and up into an attic space with open vents to outside.

i did that based on reading information like this.

thanks for posting this ts.

the only way these guys take any action is through fear apparently. it just seems completely out of their wheelhouse to use intellect and reason to make a decision......
fear rules man

It's absolutely stupid. Same in Belgium, we're heading towards a lockdown but don't close the schools which are the second riskiest place.

Same thing in Ontario basically.

i quoted a response from the same poster in a previous thread regarding a topic that he ran away from only to return to it again in this thread

accountability is not "clownlike"

This is what you said in another thread. You are such a fucking moron you can't even keep track of your multiple accounts.

Big Brain says:

"I am an educator and I have read too much.

I am at a point now where I have moved beyond declarative knowledge. In a nutshell, I find language insufficient in attaining the type of knowledge (or education) I am seeking. I am referring to a concept in linguistics known as procedural knowledge which I believe to be more relative to "happiness.""

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/gifted-programs-worsen-inequality.4139906/page-5

Here is a study of the likelihood spread of COVID-19 indoors with or without mask and with or without ventilation. It really nails home why a few people who don't use mask can completely undermine everyone else in an indoor setting. I suppose the other thing I got from it is that unless your kids school has excellent ventilation, it is going to tear through the school even if mask are used. The article has pictures and makes it pretty understandable if someone is worried about making their head hurt.

https://english.elpais.com/society/...irus-is-spread-through-the-air.html?ssm=TW_CC
201028-justin-turner-al-1201_87efa2c60a2bc2ed551876c95892adaa.fit-760w.jpg

This is what you said in another thread. You are such a fucking moron you can't even keep track of your multiple accounts.

Big Brain says:

"I am an educator and I have read too much.

I am at a point now where I have moved beyond declarative knowledge. In a nutshell, I find language insufficient in attaining the type of knowledge (or education) I am seeking. I am referring to a concept in linguistics known as procedural knowledge which I believe to be more relative to "happiness.""

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/gifted-programs-worsen-inequality.4139906/page-5
...and the poster responded to that statement with "lol i'm out"

hence my quoting of it to show that, in this new thread, the subject of declarative knowledge versus procedural knowledge emerged once again...and, therefore, we should expect a similar reaction from of him (e.g. leaving the thread)

"full circle"

furthermore, i only have one account as indicated by your quote

As soon as you start using the words "science" or "studies" with Trump supporters they peg you as being part of the COVID Deep State disinformation campaign.

Back