Study on the spread of COVID-19 indoors

...and the poster responded to that statement with "lol i'm out"

hence my quoting of it to show that, in this new thread, the subject of declarative knowledge versus procedural knowledge emerged once again...and, therefore, we should expect a similar reaction from of him (e.g. leaving the thread)

"full circle"

furthermore, i only have one account as indicated by your quote

If you go through that thread a no one even quoted that post or said "lol i'm out". All you did is get into an argument with Paniamerican that made you look dumb. And now you are quoting yourself and feeling smart about a smart sounding sentence.

If you go through that thread a no one even quoted that post or said "lol i'm out". All you did is get into an argument with Paniamerican that made you look dumb. And now you are quoting yourself and feeling smart about a smart sounding sentence.
your attention to detail is severely wanting

Untitled-3-copy.jpg

i destroyed panamaican and left him running for the hills...in multiple threads...honestly if you are going to try to take on an expert with natural talent in language via language....you're really going to need to up your game

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/long-term-effects.html
Long-Term Effects of COVID-19

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/the-hidden-long-term-cognitive-effects-of-covid-2020100821133
The hidden long-term cognitive effects of COVID-19

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2771581
Long-term Health Consequences of COVID-19

You retards are a danger........

These kind of attention-grabbing headlines is one of the more irritating features of academia. I get why they do it and I understand the need to do it, but I don't like it.

We do not know what the "long-term" effects of CoVid are. This virus emerged around this time last year. The viral genome for the first American case was sequenced back in January. The known pathology of this disease does not in anyway reflect "long-term" because we have not lived with this virus for a time period that would be recognized as "long-term". Having persistent symptoms even after an infection has been resolved by the body's immune system is not unusual. The body prioritizes defeating an infection before repairing the damage done. It takes time for the body to repair damage, especially in elderly and immune-compromised individuals.

If by this time next year or the following year, we have individuals who had CoVid in 2020 and are still experiencing symptoms despite no detectable viral load, then THAT would be "long-term effects". But people experiencing nagging symptoms for a few weeks or months is not unusual. It's actually quite common; people will have a persistent cough for quite some time even after the body has vanquished the common cold.

As soon as you start using the words "science" or "studies" with Trump supporters they peg you as being part of the COVID Deep State disinformation campaign.
as soon as you start using the words "science" or "studies" with the common man they take them as gospel

These kind of attention-grabbing headlines is one of the more irritating features of academia. I get why they do it and I understand the need to do it, but I don't like it.

We do not know what the "long-term" effects of CoVid are. This virus emerged around this time last year. The viral genome for the first American case was sequenced back in January. The known pathology of this disease does not in anyway reflect "long-term" because we have not lived with this virus for a time period that would be recognized as "long-term". Having persistent symptoms even after an infection has been resolved by the body's immune system is not unusual. The body prioritizes defeating an infection before repairing the damage done. It takes time for the body to repair damage, especially in elderly and immune-compromised individuals.

If by this time next year or the following year, we have individuals who had CoVid in 2020 and are still experiencing symptoms despite no detectable viral load, then THAT would be "long-term effects". But people experiencing nagging symptoms for a few weeks or months is not unusual. It's actually quite common; people will have a persistent cough for quite some time even after the body has vanquished the common cold.

500,000 people are gonna be suffering a long term effect called death.

as soon as you start using the words "science" or "studies" with the common man they take them as gospel

You sound like a chap who doesn't understand what the scientific method is - much less what a scientific study conducted in accordance with those methods is.

You sound like a chap who doesn't understand what the scientific method is - much less what a scientific study conducted in accordance with those methods is.
i understand it to an extreme degree as i am a scientist with published works that have passed the peer-review process whilst containing falsified data

i understand it to an extreme degree as i am a scientist with published works that have passed the peer-review process whilst containing falsified data

Your shtick is way too over the top. Subtlety might have given the account some entertainment value.

Whoever the President is will have zero effect +- on Corona infections and deaths in the coming Months.

yup the bodies are pilin' up in the streets...can barely get around them as i drive my classic mercedes-benz convertible

p.s. the sky is falling too...get indoors!

And you are so confident that you have all the answers - that it's all just propaganda and hysteria and the entire world is being duped - not just in America, but nearly every single scientist, doctor, intellectual, politician from around the world who have spent years studying infectious diseases - they are all full of shit because out of 100,000 doctors/scientists, you're going to trot out 2 or 3 quacks trying to make money on Youtube, and say 'no! it's these guys who have all the answers!!'.

And in doing so, you are so absolutely convinced you are correct and are willing to gamble other people's lives on your opinion, rather than take the precautionary route.

If there is even a small chance that you are wrong, potentially a lot of people could die. Because you do realize that the issue is not that everyone is going to catch covid and die. No. You think everything isn't a big deal right now because the people who are infected have access to care. If we followed your advice, and assumed it was all 'propaganda', you would see an overload of the healthcare systems. And now all of a sudden people wouldn't have access to treatment. What happens then?

So if the economy is going to shit, it is because of people like you who refuse to take any precautions, and/or perpetuate the idea that it's not a big deal, which is why we see college kids having parties as if there is no such thing as covid.

Much like all of your other half-baked-faux-edgy ideas, history will not reflect kindly on what amounts to selfishness and childishness.

US army predicts up to 300K deaths by first week of December. There will be another wave of infections and fatalities over the Christmas holidays. It's not a stretch to say that half a million will be dead when Biden gets sworn in.

hi Orgasmo,

these figures will be reported more energetically by the kings of Mainstream media (the Wall Street Journal, Fox news, the Rush Limbaugh Show) the very second Joe Biden is sworn in.

Covid will suddenly become the bubonic plague and President Biden will be compared to Pol Pot by Tucker Carlson and rightwing pundits will accuse various agencies of underreporting the death count.

*celebrates*

- IGIT

Whoever the President is will have zero effect +- on Corona infections and deaths in the coming Months.
Actually it might. A big biker( while crying) is unlikely to approach Joe Biden and hit him with a "sir I love you so much thank you for saving america". That is one less contact tracing the CDC needs to do.

Here is a study of the likelihood spread of COVID-19 indoors with or without mask and with or without ventilation. It really nails home why a few people who don't use mask can completely undermine everyone else in an indoor setting. I suppose the other thing I got from it is that unless your kids school has excellent ventilation, it is going to tear through the school even if mask are used. The article has pictures and makes it pretty understandable if someone is worried about making their head hurt.

https://english.elpais.com/society/...irus-is-spread-through-the-air.html?ssm=TW_CC
Who talks loudly for four hours in a room with no ventilation?

all those kids dying.... plus they are keeping the windows open

yeah, but the army plans on shooting a lot of motherfuckers. PS why are all the cucks on team biden.. oh wait that makes total sense

Ted Cruz

Actually it might. A big biker( while crying) is unlikely to approach Joe Biden and hit him with a "sir I love you so much thank you for saving america". That is one less contact tracing the CDC needs to do.

CDC isn't doing as much contact tracing as people think. CDC is providing guidance for contact tracing and developing case studies for local health departments to follow. Whether or not those local health departments actually follow the guidelines or have the budget/resources to do so is another matter entirely.

CDC isn't doing as much contact tracing as people think. CDC is providing guidance for contact tracing and developing case studies for local health departments to follow. Whether or not those local health departments actually follow the guidelines or have the budget/resources to do so is another matter entirely.
i know man, i was kidding.

Back