Study on the spread of COVID-19 indoors

meaning that you'll run away and then bring it up again in another thread and then run away again...on and on until the end of time

You derailed another thread with this fucking idiocy, acting like you're some free thinker because you don't understand the more someone is educated, the more they receive secondhand information.

Shut the hell up about that and actually try to stay on topic, addressing information people bring to counter your "assessment". You sound like some fucking creationist........

kids have a much lower infection rate

the FLU kills an average of 500 kids a year. only 100 kids have died of covid as of late september: https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...f39bf4-fdad-11ea-8d05-9beaaa91c71f_story.html

absolutely nothingburger, the flu is FAR deadlier for kids.

and dont give me any whataboutisms on grandparents who live five hundred miles away

It's more a danger because of adult teachers and adult parents.

Goddamn, you flu bros and your arguments fuckin suuuuuuuuck!!! As does your inability to grasp basic concepts the rest of the species can without issue.

You derailed another thread with this fucking idiocy, acting like you're some free thinker because you don't understand the more someone is educated, the more they receive secondhand information.
i've already addressed this notion multiple times in the previous thread and yet you bring it up again...i believe your reading comprehension level is simply not sufficient to grasp the concepts i'm purporting...rather you simply label them as "fucking idiocy"

as stated, many times, i have absorbed an extreme amount of knowledge secondhand...i am at a point now where i am moving beyond declarative knowledge as i find it insufficient in attaining the type of knowledge (or education) that i am seeking

Shut the hell up about that and actually try to stay on topic, addressing information people bring to counter your "assessment". You sound like some fucking creationist........
"you can't see the forest for the trees"

i am on topic...simply from a higher vantage point that may not be accessible to you..."we can't be the best at everything"

i've already addressed this notion multiple times in the previous thread and yet you bring it up again...i believe your reading comprehension level is simply not sufficient to grasp the concepts i'm purporting...rather you simply label them as "fucking idiocy"

as stated, many times, i have absorbed an extreme amount of knowledge secondhand...i am at a point now where i am moving beyond declarative knowledge as i find it insufficient in attaining the type of knowledge (or education) that i am seeking

"you can't see the forest for the trees"

i am on topic...simply from a higher vantage point that may not be accessible to you..."we can't be the best at everything"

You haven't even been talking about Covid here. You've been denying and derailing, as per usual.

"i am on topic...simply from a higher vantage point that may not be accessible to you..."we can't be the best at everything"

Might as well call this Dunning-Kruger's Call..........

the rest of the species can without issue.
the vast majority of humanity is not very smart...particularly in regard to critical thinking...and too easily internalizes propaganda and dogma in order to ensure safety within the group

i've been called a genius my entire life...until i say something that people don't like...then suddenly i am called an evil, weird person

You haven't even been talking about Covid here. You've been denying and derailing, as per usual.
incorrect...this entire topic of declarative knowledge versus procedural knowledge emerged as "evidence" concerning the corona-cold was presented and asserted to be legitimate and the "truth"...i disagree with its validity

"i am on topic...simply from a higher vantage point that may not be accessible to you..."we can't be the best at everything"

Might as well call this Dunning-Kruger's Call..........
if my ideas are incorrect...please point out the errors in my logic and reasoning...the Dunning-Kruger effect mentions that those afflicted will overlook contradictions and counterexamples in their reasoning...i am not doing that at all...rather i implore you to point such instances out as i am genuinely interested in having a meeting of the minds

i do this every day in the classroom with my students...it's my job and i am kind enough to provide my services free of charge on this forum

the vast majority of humanity is not very smart...particularly in regard to critical thinking...and too easily internalizes propaganda and dogma in order to ensure safety within the group

i've been called a genius my entire life...until i say something that people don't like...then suddenly i am called an evil, weird person

You sit here thinking you're all high minded, yet in reality you've yet to actually argue any coherent position against these studies on Covid. Nothing but stroking yourself off like an atypical fart sniffing moron who thinks they're above it all. Laughable.

Stop with this stable genius shit and try to address relevant info. Or, maybe just shut the fuck up?

You sit here thinking you're all high minded, yet in reality you've yet to actually argue any coherent position against these studies on Covid.
that is incorrect...my points have been extremely coherent...you seem to just dismiss them rather than entertain them honestly and see if they hold up under examination

Nothing but stroking yourself off like an atypical fart sniffing moron who thinks they're above it all. Laughable.
your insults have no effect on me...i am genuinely interested in a discussion and dialogue

Stop with this stable genius shit and try to address relevant info. Or, maybe just shut the fuck up?
i have been this entire time...perhaps you should point out where the errors in my position exist...or, maybe follow your own advice?

that is incorrect...my points have been extremely coherent...you seem to just dismiss them rather than entertain them honestly and see if they hold up under examination

your insults have no effect on me...i am genuinely interested in a discussion and dialogue

i have been this entire time...perhaps you should point out where the errors in my position exist...or, maybe follow your own advice?

Bro, you insisted people should just get it to strengthen their immunity. That's incredibly idiotic, given the potentiality for long term health effects.

"being indoors without a mask is fine and good for you...get sick and get over it...strengthen your immune system and health so that corona-colds and flus aren't devastating

no need to be scared into being a germaphobe"

I brought studies showing clear information from experts on long term effects. You countered with idiotic shit that had ZERO to do with the studies I brought.

You then proceeded to brag about your intelligence while showing a rank inability to address the information like most adults could and would.

Fuck off.

Bro, you insisted people should just get it to strengthen their immunity. That's incredibly idiotic, given the potentiality for long term health effects.
no i said to strengthen one's immunity in order to not allow illnesses such as colds and flus (including the corona-cold) to have devastating effects...people of poor health can have long term health effects from small infections whereas people of greater health aren't so easily crippled...that is not idiotic at all

"being indoors without a mask is fine and good for you...get sick and get over it...strengthen your immune system and health so that corona-colds and flus aren't devastating

no need to be scared into being a germaphobe"

I brought studies showing clear information from experts on long term effects. You countered with idiotic shit that had ZERO to do with the studies I brought.

You then proceeded to brag about your intelligence while showing a rank inability to address the information like most adults could and would.

Fuck off.
and i asserted that the studies aren't anywhere near convincing...they overlook a vast, vast slew of variables regarding health...perhaps the most obvious is the effect of modernity on the human body...the vast majority of humanity is so out-of-touch with physical development that it should be no surprise that minor ailments would have more serious effects on such individuals

if you're going to raise generations of unhealthy and unfit people in the name of "progress," you should expect their immune systems and health to be expectedly poor and more susceptible to minor ailments that wouldn't bother a healthy and fit person

"you reap what you sow"

Last edited:
no i said to strengthen one's immunity in order to not allow illnesses such as colds and flus (including the corona-cold) to have devastating effects...people of poor health can have long term health effects from small infections whereas people of greater health aren't so easily crippled...that is not idiotic at all

and i asserted that the studies aren't anywhere near convincing...they overlook a vast, vast slew of variables regarding health...perhaps the most obvious is the effects of modernity on the human body...the vast majority of humanity is so out-of-touch with physical development that it should be no surprise that minor ailments would have more serious effects on such individuals

if you're going to raise generations of unhealthy and unfit people in the name of "progress," you should expect their immune systems and health to be expectedly poor and more susceptible to minor ailments that wouldn't bother a healthy and fit person

"you reap what you sow"

Your praise of your self assessed "intelligence" is quite ironic when you're talking about the corona-cold and simply disregarding studies actually done by experts in the field, substituting your own feelings and assertions without data as candidate arguments against.

They're outright including examples of otherwise healthy people being ravaged by the disease and suffering lingering effects that could be lifelong. And yet you think you're in a position to shit on their work with your dipshitted little word games, poorly played.

Disgustingly stupid.

Your praise of your self assessed "intelligence" is quite ironic when you're talking about the corona-cold and simply disregarding studies actually done by experts in the field, substituting your own feelings and assertions without data as candidate arguments against.
and you've overlooked that "data" doesn't speak for itself...rather the "human interpretation" (i.e. the rhetorical presentation) of data does the speaking (e.g. 73% of statistics are made up)... moreover, we now return to the inadequacy of declarative knowledge to truly capture the entirety of the situation...

furthermore, as a scientist myself who has formally published research papers that passed the peer-review process with falsified data, i understand that "the research shows" only a small piece of the puzzle...and to over-focus on such a small piece is to "not see the forest for the trees"

They're outright including examples of otherwise healthy people being ravaged by the disease and suffering lingering effects that could be lifelong. And yet you think you're in a position to shit on their work with your dipshitted little word games, poorly played.

Disgustingly stupid.
"otherwise healthy people" would obviously be the term that is wide open for dispute...doctors constantly assert things such as a 60-year old woman, 5'4, 160 lbs is "otherwise healthy"...i completely disagree...rather, i contend that modern man's health is so poor from a macroscopic perspective that "unhealthy" now passes for "healthy"...and the fact that such minute variables are not convincingly discussed, addressed, or noted within the studies is disgustingly stupid

also, the vast majority of health care workers don't strike me as in shape or fit, yet we are to believe their interpretations of health as gospel...it's the old case of "practice what you preach"

Untitled-2-copy.jpg

Last edited:
Didn't I tell you fuckers about China welding people in their homes and shit back in late Feb? It's contagious as fuck, anyone with a brain has already known this for quite some time. The virus itself isn't that bad for most, it's when hospitals get flooded that causes the death toll to spike.

Just leave him be. When people quit talking with him he imagines they are running from him rather than just tired of his dull nonsense. I would rather he keep his stupidness to himself thinking he has already win something than sidetrack anything on hand.

Just leave him be. When people quit talking with him he imagines they are running from him rather than just tired of his dull nonsense. I would rather he keep his stupidness to himself thinking he has already win something.
"you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink"

Didn't I tell you fuckers about China welding people in their homes and shit back in late Feb? It's contagious as fuck, anyone with a brain has already known this for quite some time. The virus itself isn't that bad for most, it's when hospitals get flooded that causes the death toll to spike.
and anyone with a brain knows God is real and when you look into the sky he's there watching over you and i know this is a deadly cold and i know that the sky is falling so stay indoors and pray and wear a mask!

Disgustingly stupid.

Was he like this in the other thread?

Back