Study on the spread of COVID-19 indoors

I'm guessing a lot of Conservative men whose wives are late getting dinner to the table.
Wow. By using the term wives (a "woman") you are implying conservative men are racist, homophobic misogynist that can't be gender fluid. This is racist to trans and non binaries. You are a racist monster.

Who talks loudly for four hours in a room with no ventilation?

Maybe, you are too young to know how bad ventilation is in a lot of bars because of smoking bans.

Maybe, you are too young to know how bad ventilation is in a lot of bars because of smoking bans.
Sure, you broke ass children go to packed dives. It's been a while since I've been to one of those. You would find me at the bars in places like Mastros, Capital Grille, Fleming's or the Palms...

your attention to detail is severely wanting

Untitled-3-copy.jpg

i destroyed panamaican and left him running for the hills...in multiple threads...honestly if you are going to try to take on an expert with natural talent in language via language....you're really going to need to up your game

Well, for someone who is an "expert", your grammar is shit and you spend more time trying to sound smart than actually coming up with real ideas. 'Hey, everyone I am smart guy who is evolving beyond language. I need a need a new medium for my smartness and I am quoting unrelated shit in other threads because my smart super powers need a rest'. You are like a caricature of a caricature.

Sure, you broke ass children go to packed dives. It's been a while since I've been to one of those. You would find me at the bars in places like Mastros, Capital Grille, Fleming's or the Palms...

C'mon man, a good dive bar is amazing. I'm in my 40's and extremely financially comfortable and I still love rolling into a good dive every now and then. Yeah I like sipping a nice whiskey at the bar at Fleming's or Ruths Cris too, but every now and then drinking at a shithole is an awesome time.

Obviously I'm not going to them now, but in normal times you gotta hit one up here and there. The people are usually super entertaining (if lacking intellect for the most part), and you get looked at like some sort of God when you buy the bar a round (which costs like $75 total at one of these places).

Here is a study of the likelihood spread of COVID-19 indoors with or without mask and with or without ventilation. It really nails home why a few people who don't use mask can completely undermine everyone else in an indoor setting. I suppose the other thing I got from it is that unless your kids school has excellent ventilation, it is going to tear through the school even if mask are used. The article has pictures and makes it pretty understandable if someone is worried about making their head hurt.

https://english.elpais.com/society/...irus-is-spread-through-the-air.html?ssm=TW_CC
the problem is that the schools in my area already have large overhead fans(mechanical ventilation) AND air circulation, and the kids still not allowed to go back to school. There is also the factor of age in schools, younger kids are more resistant, and the virus is no worse than the flu to many people.

US army predicts up to 300K deaths by first week of December. There will be another wave of infections and fatalities over the Christmas holidays. It's not a stretch to say that half a million will be dead when Biden gets sworn in.

Yes, I am predicting a Biden win.
Eh, one thing I learned when I was 15 from my first political science camp is that the official narrative on presidential campaigns has always been bull shit, e.g. Gore vs bush, Trump vs Killary

Pretty ironic how France is going on lockdown but allowing schools to be open. Lol
kids have a much lower infection rate

the FLU kills an average of 500 kids a year. only 100 kids have died of covid as of late september: https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...f39bf4-fdad-11ea-8d05-9beaaa91c71f_story.html

absolutely nothingburger, the flu is FAR deadlier for kids.

and dont give me any whataboutisms on grandparents who live five hundred miles away

the problem is that the schools in my area already have large overhead fans(mechanical ventilation) AND air circulation, and the kids still not allowed to go back to school. There is also the factor of age in schools, younger kids are more resistant, and the virus is no worse than the flu to many people.
Do those young kids go back home and isolate in a bubble? Or do they interact with friends, parents and grandparents?

The Spanish Flu killed 75,000 Americans in its first wave in a year, mostly elderly. COVID has killed 230,000 in 7 months.

But keep peddling this "no worse than flu" narrative.

Do those young kids go back home and isolate in a bubble? Or do they interact with friends, parents and grandparents?
you deviating from the premise, a well ventilated school building is SAFE according to the study. Friends, parents, what does it matter? Keep grandparents away, that's an ADULT decision, not the kids. if you're an AT RISK parent, keep your kid HOME, reopening the schools HAD THAT OPTION FROM THE BEGINNING. Adult decisions.

Guess what the alternative is? Schools advocating for PRIVATE institutions to take care of their children for $200 a week, where they go IN PERSON to a room, where they have their remote learning. People are doing this NOW in LA, and it's as silly as it gets. Kids go to a paid room with OTHER KIDS, to get remote instructions for school.... as if it makes any difference. This is legal, this is happening, this is stupid AF.

BTW, the Y stench is disgusting

Well, for someone who is an "expert", your grammar is shit and you spend more time trying to sound smart than actually coming up with real ideas. 'Hey, everyone I am smart guy who is evolving beyond language. I need a need a new medium for my smartness and I am quoting unrelated shit in other threads because my smart super powers need a rest'. You are like a caricature of a caricature.
*yawn* i have a phd in linguistics and a phd in rhetoric...i run the grammar in these parts...this is an internet forum therefore i use a "colloquial vernacular" when it comes to writing...however if a poster comes at me with a certain level of sophistication i will raise my linguistic level as well

my ideas are very real...rather than dismiss them...try and point out where the errors in them reside...

in regard to the quote being unrelated...i would argue just the opposite is true: the theme of procedural knowledge versus declarative knowledge emerged in both threads hence its relativity...but i already mentioned this point and you just side-stepped it

Last edited:
you deviating from the premise, a well ventilated school building is SAFE according to the study. Friends, parents, what does it matter? Keep grandparents away, that's an ADULT decision, not the kids. if you're an AT RISK parent, keep your kid HOME, reopening the schools HAD THAT OPTION FROM THE BEGINNING. Adult decisions.

Guess what the alternative is? Schools advocating for PRIVATE institutions to take care of their children for $200 a week, where they go IN PERSON to a room, where they have their remote learning. People are doing this NOW in LA, and it's as silly as it gets. Kids go to a paid room with OTHER KIDS, to get remote instructions for school.... as if it makes any difference. This is legal, this is happening, this is stupid AF.

BTW, the Y stench is disgusting

It doesn't say a well ventilated school is safe, just safer.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/long-term-effects.html
Long-Term Effects of COVID-19

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/the-hidden-long-term-cognitive-effects-of-covid-2020100821133
The hidden long-term cognitive effects of COVID-19

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2771581
Long-term Health Consequences of COVID-19

You retards are a danger........
Do you even understand how immune systems work? I would be careful calling other people retards when you clearly don't.

It doesn't say a well ventilated school is safe, just safer.
the diagrams honestly dont say much, and does not explore a ventilated classroom with mechanical addition.

however it DOES Say: If the room is ventilated during the lesson, either with fresh air or mechanically, and the class is stopped after an hour in order to completely refresh the air, the risk drops dramatically.

on top of mechanical ventilation

on top of the FLU kills an average of 500 kids a year. only 100 kids have died of covid as of late september: https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...f39bf4-fdad-11ea-8d05-9beaaa91c71f_story.html

I would consider it VERY Safe.

Open the goddamn schools for everyone, not just the well off. My kids go to school, the school had a plan similar to what is described here with well ventilated rooms, temp testing everyone, and a checklist and signoff every morning. It's not that difficult. Keep in mind, preschool NEVER CLOSED during the pandemic, not once. if it was problematic, we'd know by now.

And you are so confident that you have all the answers - that it's all just propaganda and hysteria and the entire world is being duped - not just in America, but nearly every single scientist, doctor, intellectual, politician from around the world who have spent years studying infectious diseases - they are all full of shit because out of 100,000 doctors/scientists, you're going to trot out 2 or 3 quacks trying to make money on Youtube, and say 'no! it's these guys who have all the answers!!'.
no, i don't follow any "quacks" on youtube...i merely observe, think critically, and make my own opinions based on evidence that holds up under examination and scrutiny

in regard to the abundance of "experts" that you've cited and their arguments...firstly i would contend this is more of a "jumping on the bandwagon"...a "don't get left behind the society"...and a "when in rome do as the romans do" phenomenon...it follows a common trend which, ultimately, i find to be unconvincing

furthermore, i would also contend that the characterization of "nearly every single XYZ" is a gross caricature of the reality of the situation as the breadth or "reach" or this belief system has been hyper-inflated due to the power of media...aka "propaganda" as you've mentioned

And in doing so, you are so absolutely convinced you are correct and are willing to gamble other people's lives on your opinion, rather than take the precautionary route.
it's the old argument of "you should believe in God because what if you're wrong"

i won't take the precautionary (aka tyrannical) route because i find the arguments, again, unconvincing

If there is even a small chance that you are wrong, potentially a lot of people could die.
and my soul could go to hell for not believing too right?

Because you do realize that the issue is not that everyone is going to catch covid and die. No. You think everything isn't a big deal right now because the people who are infected have access to care. If we followed your advice, and assumed it was all 'propaganda', you would see an overload of the healthcare systems. And now all of a sudden people wouldn't have access to treatment. What happens then?
"next two weeks are CRITICAL"...forever and ever until the end of time

don't go outside because the sky is falling...

if we followed your advice, we'll never leave our homes again...and those bodies surely are pilin' up in the streets as there's no room in the hospitals!

So if the economy is going to shit, it is because of people like you who refuse to take any precautions, and/or perpetuate the idea that it's not a big deal, which is why we see college kids having parties as if there is no such thing as covid.
"the economy is going to shit" because the powers that be want it to go to "shit"

ultimately they seem to have gained the technological means to finally take over the entire world...and jumping through their hoops whilst believing you are doing good isn't going to alleviate the problem...

it's essentially a new religion being imposed on a world-wide scale..."wear a mask for two hours on Thursday but not on Tuesday and on Mondays you can have a parade but not on Wednesday"..."go to church on sundays and get a cross on your forehead on wednesdays..."

the rituals are completely arbitrary and erroneous, hence why they are rituals...their goal is to unify the masses...a form of hazing to gain access and acceptance into the group...for the common man, at the primal level, this seems to be some kind of evolutionary survival trait to ensure that isolation/excommunication, and therefore death, doesn't occur

Much like all of your other half-baked-faux-edgy ideas, history will not reflect kindly on what amounts to selfishness and childishness.
"history is written by those who have hanged heroes"

no "half-baked-faux-edgy" ideas here...just an extremely intelligent, wise man speaking honestly

Last edited:
Do you even understand how immune systems work? I would be careful calling other people retards when you clearly don't.

What about immune systems? You realize you can suffer long term effects when you were otherwise healthy, no?

Pretty basic stuff.......

*yawn* i have a phd in linguistics and a phd in rhetoric...i run the grammar in these parts...this is an internet forum therefore i use a "colloquial vernacular" when it comes to writing...however if a poster comes at me with a certain level of sophistication i will raise my linguistic level as well

my ideas are very real...rather than dismiss them...try and point out where the errors in them reside...

in regard to the quote being unrelated...i would argue just the opposite is true: the theme of procedural knowledge versus declarative knowledge emerged in both threads hence its relativity...but i already mentioned this point and you just side-stepped it

I am sorry that your ideas are so weak that you have to support them with whatever degrees you have. You don't see anyone else trying to blow up their paper bag ideas with their jobs and degrees or use their degrees in basket weaving or what not to show their "superior" knowledge to experts in those fields.

I am sorry that your ideas are so weak that you have to support them with whatever degrees you have.
you cited poor grammar as an argument and i countered by saying that i am an expert in grammar...in order to garner credibility regarding my expertise i appealed to ethos (e.g. a degree in that particular field)

You don't see anyone else trying to blow up their paper bag ideas with their jobs and degrees or use their degrees in basket weaving or what not to show their "superior" knowledge to experts in those fields.
i absolutely do see many people "blowing up their paper bag ideas" regarding the corona-cold by appealing to ethos (e.g. doctors, infection experts, etc.)...hence i countered your argument by using your own line of thinking against you (i.e. bad grammar is negated because i'm a doctor of grammar)

Back