Studio 540 Secret Seminar! (Sept 10, 2015)

His last skydiving seminar was terrible. Absolute robbery.

Bliss.gif

At this point i have started to read all of SBJ's posts under the assumption that he is Brian Ortega. Its a bit dissapointing he doesnt ever talk technique with us but I can excuse the shilling a lot easier knowing he is just conpletely bought into the gracie academy system.

Even still, if SBJ just was transparent about who he is and how he represents gracie academy i know people would for sure respect him more on these boards.

I sometimes wonder if Brian Ortega even knows how to read

I hope they pre-sell all the tickets because nobody is going to pay $200 for a seminar. I would maybe pay $200 if Helio became a zombie, dug himself up and staggered down to Studio 540. And even then I'd only be going out of respect to Helio.

Lost.:icon_lol:

Marcelo & Keenan sparring:

Man, talk about the most unfortunate times for the camera to cut out. How did Keenan go from turtling hard to having Marcelo's back??

But it also needs to be said: What happens in training is just training. It is not competing.

Hope this roll gave Marcelo the motivation to compete again

But it also needs to be said: What happens in training is just training. It is not competing.

The moment I get Marcelo's back in training is the moment I quit BJJ forever. "He left at the top" the legend will say.

seems to me keenan got the better of that roll

Marcelo was definitely doing his thing and had the definite upper hand up until the camera overheated about half way through. After that, he got stuck in Keenan's body triangle.

Back