Studio 540 Secret Seminar! (Sept 10, 2015)

not sure if these were ever posted but here are 3 other rolls filmed that day:

Marcelo v Rob Zeps:

[YT]KmMshYMJnWQ[/YT]

Marcelo v Magid Hage:

[YT]YbPUuWFqajg[/YT]

Marcelo v Joel Tudor:

[YT]2EEkkBxkRlc[/YT]

I would never pay money for a seminar without knowing who it was and what was to be covered. But I guess some people have money to burn

Really? I deactivated my subscription about a year ago, but the only people I ever remember tapping him were Faria and that Russian Sambo dude.
Vlad Koulikov maybe?

They're only 15 minutes from my house.
I wish I was good enough that a seminar would be worthwhile, but I'm so green it might be wasted on me.

Marcelo Garcia and Keenan Cornelius training at Studio 540.

The original video published a few days ago was edited and missed some parts.

Keenan was able to get a hold of the missing footage, and made an analysis.

snakeoilsalesman.jpg

Marcelo Garcia and Keenan Cornelius training at Studio 540.

The original video published a few days ago was edited and missed some parts.

Keenan was able to get a hold of the missing footage, and made an analysis.

That is a cool analysis by Keenan. Lots of good tips, interesting to hear.

What if it turns out it's Ralek Gracie or one of his scumbag brothers?

I hope they pre-sell all the tickets because nobody is going to pay $200 for a seminar. I would maybe pay $200 if Helio became a zombie, dug himself up and staggered down to Studio 540. And even then I'd only be going out of respect to Helio.

Probably multiple instructors. Seems to be a popular way to go for a lot of seminars I've seen lately.

Maybe Danaher? I think if it was Rickson, they would just say who it is and charge $1000 from the get-go.

Scumbag? Who are you Flaming?

That's not a flame. It's a fact.

All the brothers do is trey and get money out of people. This Lloyd Irvin style ploy is just the latest tactic.

Your idols are not good people. They'rejust good at projecting an image to gullible and ignorant people.

How is this a money grab when that gym has been giving away free seminars of pretty much every big name BJJ champion every weekend for the past year? You don't even have to be a member of the school. Anybody could attend the seminars for free.

Anybody complaining about this, go look at the list of previous seminars on their facebook events page.

All but a couple were free. The list of free ones included names like Galvao, Roger Gracie, Cobrinha, Demian Maia, Buchecha.

The reason they are charging could be that the person they are bringing in is an ultra big name like Marcelo.

That's not a flame. It's a fact.

All the brothers do is trey and get money out of people. This Lloyd Irvin style ploy is just the latest tactic.

Your idols are not good people. They'rejust good at projecting an image to gullible and ignorant people.

They are not behind this seminar. I was just trying to make a (lame) joke.

How is this a money grab when that gym has been giving away free seminars of pretty much every big name BJJ champion every weekend for the past year? You don't even have to be a member of the school. Anybody could attend the seminars for free.

Pretty much this.

For them to charge it has to be someone awesome that normally doesn't go to the west coast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back