Students trolling their anti-Trump teachers

Racism was mentioned very early in. I continued watching but didn't find anything racist. There was Donald Trump posters, and a meme about her gap teeth. Maybe I missed it.

I lost it at the wall and the tooth gap.

LMAO!!!!!

She sounds exactly why my kid is going to private school.

I don't know the back story behind all this, but some of this is pretty ballsy by the kids. A couple of things I would not have done, but anyway you guys will get a laugh.

Lol at the Superbowl score on the board! And Tom Brady!

9jEaPxN9eZWmI.gif

Was there even a single part of that that was racist?

Whats funny is current highschool and younger kids are leaning very conservative because they are seeing the millennials and what is

Not that I think that's a bad thing but do you have any statistics to prove this?

Yes. The teacher assuming all the students trolling her were white, or the reason she was getting trolled was because she's black.

Yes. The teacher assuming all the students trolling her were white, or the reason she was getting trolled was because she's black.
Notice toward the end she said "I gotta go post in my black teacher group."

My bet is this lady was talking anti-Trump the whole year.

Notice toward the end she said "I gotta go post in my black teacher group."

My bet is this lady was talking anti-Trump the whole year.
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if she started the political conversation and was just getting some backlash.

Also - yay for making clubs based on melanin content!

The kids should have said what they felt upfront. I don't see it as racist whatsoever, but nobody changes anything behind a mask. Stand up for what you believe in, and let others see that you are not afraid of your own ideas and beliefs. Stop hiding and be who you are at all times.

She seemed very triggered by posters. She could have handled this much better, since she should be an example for these kids.

What does Trump winning have to do with racism?

What do gap teeth have to do with racism?

What does defeating the ACA have to do with racism?

Is this teacher retarded? I think she is.

What a bunch of drama queens.

Back in my day, the teachers we harassed would just go home, cry, drown their sorrows in some whiskey, contemplate mass murder, go to sleep, and then show up fresh as a daisy in the morning.

Luxury; in my day they kicked your ass in school.

She said in the video she's a math teacher. Politics should never have even been brought up in her class...

She sounded ghetto as hell, god help the kids she is 'teaching.'

Round 'em up, make them stare at a detention wall for a couple weeks. If they mouth off about it, suspend them, and if they mouth off about that, keep running them up the ladder. Pretty simple, shouldn't it be?

I grit my teeth at a fucking educator saying "I'm at WORK" as if she just has no concept of the separation between some 9 to 5 and teaching kids in a school. That isn't "at WORK."

the pendulum swinging lol

where-did-we-go-wrong-sob-you-know-what-fuck-3384712.png

these kids are being offensive by posting the results of the electoral college and wrote out the presidents proposed tax plan.... as opposed to the teacher who wanted to disrespect an authority figure (trump) and say things like "mad disrespectful" "girl im about to go off"

jesus christ

Possibly the giant black mouth on the Trump poster, but that's not necessarily the case. The "wall" over the hispanic teacher's room, definitely in the same category as racism. Which makes the first more likely.

So are kids conservatives now or all hippy tranny commie prostitutes.

You fucking ding bats needs to get things straight

So are kids conservatives now or all hippy tranny commie prostitutes.

You fucking ding bats needs to get things straight
Disruptive shithead kids are good when they are disrupting teachers who are democrats.

I don't know the back story behind all this, but some of this is pretty ballsy by the kids. A couple of things I would not have done, but anyway you guys will get a laugh.

Lol at the Superbowl score on the board! And Tom Brady!

Backstory is critical. I'm willing to guess that she introduced her politics in the classroom, which is a big no-no in my book. Teachers have to remain as neutral as possible. I can't stress that enough. Also, those students deserve suspension and a backhand.

Back