Students trolling their anti-Trump teachers

Teacher's students get motivated and actually put effort into something.

Teacher: I told you they were all racist!

The gap between your teeth is so big, I don't know whether to smile back at you or kick a field goal.

Seriously though, is it a gap or is she missing a tooth?
It might be like a fashion trend for black women to have gap teeth. I searched that and there's a lot of people celebrating their gap teeth.

Holy shit, those kids deserve a beer.

Thats a teacher eh? Scary.

It might be like a fashion trend for black women to have gap teeth. I searched that and there's a lot of people celebrating their gap teeth.

In certain areas of Africa is was considered a thing of beauty that's why more black people have it.

Possibly the giant black mouth on the Trump poster, but that's not necessarily the case. The "wall" over the hispanic teacher's room, definitely in the same category as racism. Which makes the first more likely.

I honestly don't know if you are trolling, or if you really don't understand what racism actually is.

Its a good gimmick either way.

Not that I think that's a bad thing but do you have any statistics to prove this?

Can't remember where I saw it, so I hesitate to mention this, but I read something that said about 8% conservative high school age is normal. Currently were about double that

You have to report the teacher. Teachers aren't allowed to divide the classroom with their politics. This is known (or it should be).

High school kids don't tell on you because they don't like your opinion. They mock and troll you til you break

Disgusting we allow women like this to teach. I feel bad for those kids. Its like idiocracy.

No.. its because kids are stupid. Conservatives on average have lower IQs.. the current president has the brain of a 12 year old. So kids are gravitated towards stupid immature bullshit

Ha brain of a 12 year old! Hilarious!

Backstory is critical. I'm willing to guess that she introduced her politics in the classroom, which is a big no-no in my book. Teachers have to remain as neutral as possible. I can't stress that enough. Also, those students deserve suspension and a backhand.

I don't believe this. They should be honest and be able to play devils advocate, but I see nothing wrong with giving an opinion. They are supposed to educate. If not them, Who? CNN?

Was it the students? When did they complete these pranks?

Were they allowed in the building on the weekend or earlier than the teachers arrived?

Lots of time and effort went into those pranks.

So nobody gon ask how them students found out the teacher was a Trump Supporter?

Why would they need to know this?

This like my Pre-Algebra teacher losing her shit and crying over the OJ verdict.

Woman made the class be quiet while she stopped the lesson and tuned in on her walkman radio.

She ran out the classroom crying.​

I never heard or knew anything about my teachers politics in my social studies, American history or economics class. She's a math teacher. Immature and can barely speak English on top of that. Kind of sad or even scary, morons like this are teaching these days.

Does anyone else suspect someone like this might even give a passing grade to a black kid who gets like all the math problems on the test wrong? She's obviously race obsessed and bitter.

Last edited:
Was it the students? When did they complete these pranks?

Were they allowed in the building on the weekend or earlier than the teachers arrived?

Lots of time and effort went into those pranks.

I think she planted all of it.

She kept tellin yall, white kids be racist!

Now she has her proof!

Back