Students trolling their anti-Trump teachers

I don't know the back story behind all this, but some of this is pretty ballsy by the kids. A couple of things I would not have done, but anyway you guys will get a laugh.

Lol at the Superbowl score on the board! And Tom Brady!

That stuff stayed up all day? She said they're gone already. Doesn't seem plausible that those teachers would leave that all day.

One goat had a sign around the neck that said 1, the other had a sign that said 3. The goats shat all over the classroom floor, and the staff spent the entire morning looking for goat #2.

Now that's funny

In 3 years there may be a massive turnout to vote Trump from todays high school and college aged kids. Basically any kid currently 15-23 may be more inclinded to vote Trump in 2020 because of the insanity of the sjw movement in education.
age.png

I taught government and economics at a private Christian school in Tennessee for a year. I am not a "gun grabbing liberal" by any means, but I had numerous debates with kids about gun control. We disagreed whole heartedly. If someone trolled me by writing the NRA bylaws on my board I would be proud that they took the time to educate themselves on something that we talked about in class. I never felt it was my job to force my personal political views on any kids I taught. One thing I tried to get across is that just because we disagree on an issue doesn't mean that the other person is an idiot for disagreeing; especially on issues that are divisive in society where both views are held by around half the population. This lady really shouldn't be teaching in my opinion for 3 reasons:
1. She allows her personal political views to control her so much that stating an opposite political agenda- the agenda of the president of the country she lives in- is in her mind a personal attack on her race.
2. She filmed this and uploaded it to the internet in an attempt to shame children that it is her job to educate.
3. By being upset by this at all she gives the kids a flawless victory over her. Getting her to film herself being pissy about it and calling them racists has to be something they will show their kids and grandkids.

4) It's a freaken Math class for gods sake.
5) Her grasp of the English language is pretty terrible
6) She seems to spend a significant amount of time after class whining and complaining about her students on a black teachers group.
7) She was blissfully ingnorant and in fact proud to post this for the whole world to see.

I grit my teeth at a fucking educator saying "I'm at WORK" as if she just has no concept of the separation between some 9 to 5 and teaching kids in a school. That isn't "at WORK."
I was just thinking the same thing. Falling off of a roof is an occupational hazard, if you're a roofer. For a teacher, putting up with punk kids is in the same category. To me at least...

Kids should be expelled for racism

Every one of those things hanging up was probably something she talked about on a daily basis to her Math class:

Her gap tooth and how she loves it
Obama
Trump is racist
If you vote Trump, you're a racist
Rooting against Tom Brady in the superbowl because he likes Trump
the Wall
and her black teacher group on facebook.

Nothing they put up on those walls was racist. It sounds like SHE'S the one making blanket assumptions about people. ;)

I don't know the back story behind all this, but some of this is pretty ballsy by the kids. A couple of things I would not have done, but anyway you guys will get a laugh.

Lol at the Superbowl score on the board! And Tom Brady!

I would bet 30 dollars she did it herself or put them up to it

I would bet 30 dollars she did it herself or put them up to it
I think they did it. But all that stuff she was grilling them on since the election. Maybe the whole last year.

Every one of those things hanging up was probably something she talked about on a daily basis to her Math class:

Her gap tooth and how she loves it
Obama
Trump is racist
If you vote Trump, you're a racist
Rooting against Tom Brady in the superbowl because he likes Trump
the Wall
and her black teacher group on facebook.

She probably speaks standard English at work but gets real for the group video.

She probably speaks standard English at work but gets real for the group video.
When I was younger, I was eating lunch with some black guys and I couldn't understand much of what they were saying. I said "what?" And they'd talk normal english for 10 seconds.

Lol. It's funny looking back on it.

When I was younger, I was eating lunch with some black guys and I couldn't understand much of what they were saying. I said "what?" And they'd talk normal english for 10 seconds.

Lol. It's funny looking back on it.
The mixed race con is a good one I run into sometimes. I just asked my co worker if he could go from zero to n1gga in under four seconds. He couldn't believe I was saying it to him. Lols all around. I've seen it many times.

Back