Students trolling their anti-Trump teachers

I don't know if she was ripping on Trump for the last 6 months and the kids left her the prank decorations as a graduation goodbye. Anti Trumpers have been flippin out the last year. However, I was taught to respect my teachers no matter what, but if she was taking shots at Trump for the whole school year, maybe they could not resist this one last prank.
You have to report the teacher. Teachers aren't allowed to divide the classroom with their politics. This is known (or it should be).

What an oversensitive teacher. In my senior year, buncha people kidnapped two goats from a farm outside the city, broke into the school, and left them inside one of the classrooms. One goat had a sign around the neck that said 1, the other had a sign that said 3. The goats shat all over the classroom floor, and the staff spent the entire morning looking for goat #2.
Weird bragging story.

Dem hips to waist ratio on the Mexican teacher!
Would.

<mma4>
That was my big takeaway as well. While Michael Strahan was shooting the documentary he/she/it didn't give me a clear, full view of that sexy little latina's total package. Clearly showing her bias against hot bitches.

Thats what Trump supporters are.. kids.. kids that are annoying adults

Okay she is the one that opened the door to this. She obviously made a lot of pro Obama comments to a captive audience and this is them fighting back

Whats funny is current highschool and younger kids are leaning very conservative because they are seeing the millennials and what is going on and they aint got time for dat.

No.. its because kids are stupid. Conservatives on average have lower IQs.. the current president has the brain of a 12 year old. So kids are gravitated towards stupid immature bullshit

Maybe the dumbass teacher should've kept politics out of a fucking math class.

'Ahhm a post about this on ma black teachers group.....' Clearly the irony of reporting "racism" to your race specific group is lost on her.

I think its hilarious that kids are getting a kick out of trolling people by supporting their president, what a weird state of affairs. Given what we have seen of that teacher i think its safe to say she has probably felt the need to express her political views to the students and brought this on herself. Remember when a teachers job was simply to teach a subject? She's a maths teacher, what has that got to do with politics??

I fucking lost it at the wall. That was some dedicated trolling.

I don't know if she was ripping on Trump for the last 6 months and the kids left her the prank decorations as a graduation goodbye. Anti Trumpers have been flippin out the last year. However, I was taught to respect my teachers no matter what, but if she was taking shots at Trump for the whole school year, maybe they could not resist this one last prank.

I'd bet the bank she was!

Yeah, I bet this teacher has been complaining about Trump non stop since the election. So they left her a gift!

She probably pulls the race card every day too.

I admit I was kind of a little shit in school, trolled the shit out of teachers all the time. Me and some classmates had a substitute teacher in tears in grade 8. I feel bad about it today, I'd apologize too her if I met her again lol.

One of my favorite tricks was to force a small piece of chalk into the chalk brush so when they got to erase the board, THEY PUT MORE CHALK ON!!

It was amazing.

She probably pulls the race card every day too.

I admit I was kind of a little shit in school, trolled the shit out of teachers all the time. Me and some classmates had a substitute teacher in tears in grade 8. I feel bad about it today, I'd apologize too her if I met her again lol.

One of my favorite tricks was to force a small piece of chalk into the chalk brush so when they got to erase the board, THEY PUT MORE CHALK ON!!

It was amazing.
I remember that prank also.

1qpyu5.jpg

the wall really put it over the top, i was lol literally

The gap between your teeth is so big, I don't know whether to smile back at you or kick a field goal.

Seriously though, is it a gap or is she missing a tooth?

The gap between your teeth is so big, I don't know whether to smile back at you or kick a field goal.

Seriously though, is it a gap or is she missing a tooth?
"She's missing her middle tooth"-youtube comment

Lol

Now kids think it's not only acceptable, but something to be proud of to have an imbecile as our 'leader'

ahahahaahahah the wall killed it

Back