• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strip Clubs are Gross

The tip is not to visit US strip clubs, they suck.

Go to a strip club in Bogota, Colombia and then tell me strip clubs suck

Strip Club?... You mean brothels??… lol

Better ways to spend money than helping hoors, their pimps and adjacent drug dealers to make a living. Lol

A lot of Gheys in this thread...and you all sound poor. Strip clubs in vegas are amazing. So many different types of girls. Other strip clubs are meh though. Not something you do all the time but who doesnt like seeing naked chicks? You dont have to get dances either, just throw a few ones at the stage every now and then and sit in the back if your poor.

The tip is not to visit US strip clubs, they suck.

Go to a strip club in Bogota, Colombia and then tell me strip clubs suck
The doll house In Quito, Ecuador is the shit.
So I’ve been told.

I go but rarely get dances. 1, it is right down the street from me. Perfect distance to uber to and get drunk as fuck. 2, the food and drinks are surprisingly good. Reasonably priced, better than a lot of legit restaurants. 3, they show the UFC events. PPV is like 60 bucks now. I can get in there for 10 dollar cover, and be wined and dined for 60 bucks all in. It's a good deal. 4, it's fun to just be around a bunch of semi clothed and naked attractive women.

I don't go there because I dont like being around shallow low self esteem women with daddy issues.

A lot of Gheys in this thread...and you all sound poor. Strip clubs in vegas are amazing. So many different types of girls. Other strip clubs are meh though. Not something you do all the time but who doesnt like seeing naked chicks? You dont have to get dances either, just throw a few ones at the stage every now and then and sit in the back if your poor.
I don't know if I want to see naked chicks in front of me that I can't touch. I think once you are in that position other women can start to smell it on you.

I've been to them on me own. Not that weird. Just popped in briefly on Fri/Sat night when pub shut.

Too expensive Though!

I've been with my missus since I was 18 , might have gone if I was single but otherwise..nah, plus I'm a cheapskate and would hate spending money and going home with blue balls...

I do remember folks hiring strippers at a few social occasions and having seen them....ugh..

I don't really see the appeal either.

It's much sexier if it's just for me.

I used to be a bartender at one.
Crazy times.

Strip clubs are fun every once in a while.
There are regulars (customers) that have no life.
Then there are couples looking to spice it up
The bachelor party.
The 'we're drunk, lets go" group
The penny pinchers who only go on "half off" lap dance days.
Some guys try to save a ho. (Hilarious)

Some states suck..( cali...6 ft rule)
Some states have all nude BYOB. (Tx)

Some clubs are trash, some are very nice.

Maybe if they weren't filled with grenades they'd be somewhat amusing. But 99.8% of strippers are ugly.

Maybe if they weren't filled with grenades they'd be somewhat amusing. But 99.8% of strippers are ugly.

I'd counter that 99.8% of strippers have great bodies (compared to every day women) and it's dark. Looking at the wrong part of the ladies, sherbro.

Back