Stretch marks

Stretch marks should be filled in with ink. Get to a tatoo parlor stat.

I have some on my love handles and on upper arm by the tricep.

got them from when I used to be fat.

not that big of a deal.

There is a product here in New Zealand called Bio Oil.

When my friend had his child his wife used it on her stretch marks and while it wasn't the magic bullet, she said it was great at lessening the obviousness of them.

I haven't gotten any from training, but I did suddenly get stretch marks on the upper inside of my thighs (near groin) and on my lower back at some point in my teens. I just suddenly noticed it, and it still irritates me (not the prettiest thing in the world).

Same with me, have have about 4 whip lashes across my lower back.

Stretch marks should be filled in with ink. Get to a tatoo parlor stat.

Saying I should Josh Burkman myself?

I think I might have just gotten my first stretch mark. After running I was doing sets of chin ups today. Following this I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and noticed something that looked like a scratch on my pec right in my armpit area. When feeling it the skin seemed smooth but it looked a bit bloody like a decent scrape.

Does this sound like a stretch mark? If so is there anything I can do about it? Will it get worse? Thanks. If its around I'll just look at it as my battle scar. It'll go well with my appendicitis scars. Haha.

stretch marks don't look bloody, sounds to me like you cut yourself when you were running.

Edit: or at least mine don't, but one of the other posters on this thread said his looked like purple lightning bolts.

I think I might have just gotten my first stretch mark. After running I was doing sets of chin ups today. Following this I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and noticed something that looked like a scratch on my pec right in my armpit area. When feeling it the skin seemed smooth but it looked a bit bloody like a decent scrape.

Does this sound like a stretch mark? If so is there anything I can do about it? Will it get worse? Thanks. If its around I'll just look at it as my battle scar. It'll go well with my appendicitis scars. Haha.

Once you get one it will continue to get worse.:)

I'm covered with them, they don't look that bad once you get used to them.

I'm definitely not fat and got some stretch marks on my left arm... whoever says its solely from gettin fat is an idiot

No blood you just tend to notice them appearing overtime.

i got them pretty bad after my first baby.

Question: Does guys like Poundstone, Misha have crazy stretch marks?

If they don't, how the fuck don't they?

No blood you just tend to notice them appearing overtime.

Yah. I had my buddy look at it and he said it was a burst blood vessel. He said he gets them often in the same area. After further inspection this appears to be a pretty good explanation. This region of my arm/pec tends to be quite "veiny".

I have them, enough so that i look like a tiger.

I am fat.

Question: Does guys like Poundstone, Misha have crazy stretch marks?

If they don't, how the fuck don't they?

I bet it has to do with skin type as well but I would imagine they have stretch marks

I bet it has to do with skin type as well but I would imagine they have stretch marks

It's related to skin type and genetics. It's like how some women get stretch marks from pregnancy but others don't.

I've got some wicked ones on the front and back of my shoulders and around my legs. They've mostly faded out, I first got them between my freshman and sophmore year of high school when I went from 150 to 200 pounds. And safety to outside linebacker, lol. I was lineman by my junior year.

I've always wondered this. How old are you when you're freshman/sophmore/junior year ?

Back