Stretch marks

someone like me would get concerned about ass stretch marks

most of mine are on my medial bicep and on the front of my delts

I've got them, but luckily they don't look bad:

189518756_e77a22676c.jpg

ouch. Wow that looks pretty bad luckily mine aren't taht bad.

I have stretch marks all over...biceps, behind my armpits, a bit on my hips, a few on my legs. It's brutal, there really seems to be nothing you can do.

There is nothing you can do for stretch marks. Cocoa Butter Lotion may help, but the reason you get stretch marks is due to your change in size.

Wow fuck that stomach is hideous. Good GOD.

As long as I don't start to get marks on my upper body too much I don't mind em, covered by my boxers/pants most of the time where they are now.

Use vitamin E lotion or Coco butter Vaseline if they really bother you. I used to get them all the time especially around my armpits/pec area, take em as a sign of improvement.

i got a few on top of my thigh and a couple on the bottom of my bicep but can hardly see them. the worst ive got is in the armpit/pec area there quite bad there althogh my leftside has faded alot my right is still quite bad.

I have lots of them since I'm fat but they've never bothered me.

i have then all over my shoulders armpits and upper arms , look like purple lightning bolts all over me , I was thinking of getting a tat to cover them all up ill try that cocoa butter first and see what happens /.

i dont mind the ones on my chest. the ones on my legs/upper groin bug me though.

i also started getting stretch marks on the inside of my thighs and buttocks but its not too bad lotion helps

Get a sun tan, they arent as visible

the cocoa butter really works slimming down from 251 at 5'8"(now 227) and I've got a shit ton on my spare tire. Start putting it on now before they get too bad and to help further prevent any more.

Back