STRELKA / STREET BEEFS / Online Street Fight League megathread

I've seen plenty of guys who were built come into the boxing gym or MMA class and couldn't fight for shit. That's just what most newbies are like. The problem is people think that because guys are built that they automatically know how to fight?! Fighting is not natural, very few people can fight well naturally.

From what I've seen all these bodybuilder types fight the same. Too much muscle.
It really makes you appreciate successful, muscular MMA guys...not in a homosexual way, of course.

It really makes you appreciate successful, muscular MMA guys...not in a homosexual way, of course.
I think there is a big difference between muscular athletic types i.e. Football players, Rugby Players, Track and Field athletes and Bodybuilder/Power Lifters. Bodybuilders and power lifters just seem to move like musclebound goons from what I have seen.

That's actually a really good analogy..

this reminded me of Robocop, when ED-209 attempted to go down the stairs, but couldn't, didn't know how to.

this Body builder guy seriously didn't know how to throw a punch.

This was rather embarrassing.

Barbells don't hit back;)

Lol st the coke head announcers. Jesus the dude in the middle looks horrible.

Man I have no idea why, but I'm really loving rough and rowdy.

Everything is terrible but somehow endearing.

Check out this interview after the fight. GOAT post fight interviewer!
Starts at 7:10

The commentary is funny as hell. Reminds me of Mystery Science Theater 3000 or something. Just making fun of the fighters, talking shit haha. Ring Card Girls are on point also.

Human Thumb lol

Last edited:
The commentary is funny as hell. Reminds me of Mystery Science Theater 3000 or something. Just making fun of the fighters, talking shit haha. Ring Card Girls are on point also.

Human Thumb lol

lol "He doesn't know he has a left hand". "He'll throw his left hand when pigs fly.".

That ring girl between R2-R3 was PAWG glory.

Daddy likey.

that was insane.

I know its harder to throw a punch than it can look to people who've only ever seen it, but like... that was like a sci fi movie where a dog's brain gets transplanted into a man. It was like the entire concept of arms was something he was just starting to get used to that afternoon.
Tbh many superbuff powerlifters improvising themselves "boxers" looks like that, see the Mountain sparring vid or Pudzianowski fights

Biggest reason they don't rotate torso with punches and tend to not even fully extend arms, so they lose lot reach and the other guy fires free at theyr face even at same reach on paper, so they lose confidence and use arms in these punch-blocks lol

He should try this in the sand

RichFaintAdamsstaghornedbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back