STRELKA / STREET BEEFS / Online Street Fight League megathread

I watched all these when they first came out. Very few had any real skills at all.
The British clearly just used their "milling".
I never saw anyone who could box haha

It's just funny to see people realize how hard it is to fight

Cletus: hey we got any actual ropes for the ring?

Darryl: Nah we only got this here string

Cletus: that’ll do

I like the boxing. There’s a few heavy handed guys that make it fun. Only thing anyone wears what they want, Ain’t nobody trying to get hit wih some $40 sporting store Everlasts. Feels like a fucking boot out the bag.

It's the redneck version of the old tough man contests. Brought to you by Natty Light and Skoal.

That fat "ref" is absolute dogshit. Aleays in the way, and touching the fighters for no reason.

Impressive athletes:

Another from the "Streetbeefs" league. Classic striker vs. grappler riddle:

we need a sherdog ppv. Mods vs yellowcards and any other feuds going on.

This Street Beefs league/channel is dope af. Quick one here:

are these kids over 21? they look like they should be at school
I don't care. I didn't mind when Sage Northcutt debuted in the UFC at 19, and that certainly wasn't his first fight-- not even his first pro fight.

Those guys actually know how to fight. Compare that to an actual "beef" fight (a concept I don't mind at all, either, because like Craig's dad in Friday, I like the idea of living to fight another day):

An experiment, indeed:

How about some HWs?

Last edited:
Here's a separate backyard fight league started by "Mighty Mouse" who has at least three boxing fights in the Street Beefs league above.

Okay, merged the dead Rough n Rowdy thread, and added an index of leagues to the OP.

Random backyard street fight with a Muay Thai master against a traditional Western MMA NHB fighter. This fight is pretty incredible:

From the Bareknuckle League here are two world-class pros squaring off: Paulie Malignaggi vs. Artem Lobov. Timestamped to take you straight to the action:

Last edited:
Streetbeefs is definitely entertaining. A lot of hilarious Murrlnd scents tone laughed at. Also, I think a lot of times that a fight between two not so traned guys can be more fun to watch than two guys who are very skilled. There is probably an optimization point. I've never been to an amateur MMA event though and I've heard a lot of them are really bad so I could be dead wrong.

I suspect a lot of low level amateur events are filled with dudes wanting to tell people they have MMA fights or people looking to prove their traning. I have seen some footage of early amateur bouts and they look really more like exhibition bouts.

Bill Burr is a commentator every now and then at the Rough and Rowdy

The wrestler chick is gorgeous. I've seen her Instagram pics posted up and she also has a body on her. Sucks that she is a lesbian and goes for straight up bull dykes

Back