STRELKA / STREET BEEFS / Online Street Fight League megathread

I don't give a sht about his brother, I was more intreseted when I found out he was human in this video...

I don't give a sht about his brother, I was more intreseted when I found out he was human in this video...

As far as Walker looking human, his last pre-UFC main roster win against Henrique da Silva is much more relevant than any of his losses. I'm very interested to see what's going to happen when he has to go rounds.

SteetBeefs fighters are A-level athletes. With 2 weeks of training any would be a UFC champion.

My favorite is the hillbilly boxing that looks like it's from the 90s

The commentary is tremendous and it's always these hillbilly military or kung fu guys....ill find a clip and edit it in

And that ringcard dog isn't attacking anybody.
He/she's just chillin' and casually enjoying some human cockfighting.
<RomeroSalute>

SteetBeefs fighters are A-level athletes. With 2 weeks of training any would be a UFC champion.
With a Reebok fight kit they'd be good to go*

you might be confusing skill with sloppiness.

IDK about more skilled but more aggressive and not a care in the world about defense yes.

WMMA is the opposite, too much defense and not enough offense.

After watching a couple of their fights, I can confirm that the skill levels is about the same. The WMMA's have much better cardio though.

You shouldn't compare female sports with male, it's too much of a difference.

Is that the new felony fights or bum wars?

The laughable BJJ advice from the guy's corner when he has the arm in guillotine, "Okay now lean back". When your opponent is trying to pop his head back to escape the choke you should be advising to try to finish it from a more seated position. Should be leaning towards the opponent and squeezing your arms tight, not lean away from him making the counter he is attempting easier, fuckin yellow belt shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back