STRELKA / STREET BEEFS / Online Street Fight League megathread

Lol this whole fight was a complete mess. From the announcers to the body builder just flailing and pushing his arms out there.

I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a video where a bodybuilder throws a punch any different than that guy

@1:10 i think he needs to see either pest control or a dermatologist.

From what I've seen all these bodybuilder types fight the same. Too much muscle.

From what I've seen all these bodybuilder types fight the same. Too much muscle.

I don't even get it he wasn't even punching. Half the time he was just sticking his hands out it was fucking weird.

I don't even get it he wasn't even punching. Half the time he was just sticking his hands out it was fucking weird.
I think the muscle mass keeps everything too tight and give him a shorter reach. I guess he could've tried to spin like a tornado.

I think the muscle mass keeps everything too tight and give him a shorter reach. I guess he could've tried to spin like a tornado.

I don't think it is the mass itself. But if someone else does nothing else than power lifting, their body mechanics are suited for nothing else. Someone like Anthony Joshua (HW boxing champ) looks to have more muscle mass than that dude. But this guy looks like he honestly has never in any other athletics, not even cardio, other than lifting weights, and then eating a bunch of food after. He throws punches as if he is trying to emulate the motions of a lift, but that doesn't translate into a well thrown punch.

Also looks like he has never seen a punch being thrown at him before. Got to at least do some sparring before an event like this. Prime example for "deer in the head lights" face.

I watched some more video from this event. My Lord their ring girls are wayyyy hotter than those in the ufc!!

Not that hard. UFC ring girls aren’t much to look at honestly.

Not that hard. UFC ring girls aren’t much to look at honestly.

Yea I don't think it's about how hot you are for the UFC rings girls. It's about will you fuck Uncle Dana or not.

It messes with your striking, these bodybuilder powerlifter types can usually outgrapple normal people with no grappling experience because of how strong they are though. That's usually what they try to do when they fight

I watched some more video from this event. My Lord their ring girls are wayyyy hotter than those in the ufc!!
They have the hottest ring girls I've seen anywhere honestly. It's the best thing about their events, and surprising that no major organizations can find hotter chicks than these guys who are just bush league

They have the hottest ring girls I've seen anywhere honestly. It's the best thing about their events, and surprising that no major organizations can find hotter chicks than these guys who are just bush league
I remeber seeing very old clips from very early days ufc. Where the ring girls literally looked like teh towns hooters/local strip joint girls!

Yet yes, was wayy hotter!!

that was insane.

I know its harder to throw a punch than it can look to people who've only ever seen it, but like... that was like a sci fi movie where a dog's brain gets transplanted into a man. It was like the entire concept of arms was something he was just starting to get used to that afternoon.

that was insane.

I know its harder to throw a punch than it can look to people who've only ever seen it, but like... that was like a sci fi movie where a dog's brain gets transplanted into a man. It was like the entire concept of arms was something he was just starting to get used to that afternoon.

That's actually a really good analogy..

this reminded me of Robocop, when ED-209 attempted to go down the stairs, but couldn't, didn't know how to.

this Body builder guy seriously didn't know how to throw a punch.

This was rather embarrassing.

That's actually a really good analogy..

this reminded me of Robocop, when ED-209 attempted to go down the stairs, but couldn't, didn't know how to.

this Body builder guy seriously didn't know how to throw a punch.

This was rather embarrassing.

Fuck you mean, "actually"? I drop good analogies on sherdog like your mom drops her panties - all the time, in full view of losers.

New Amsterdam Vodka is the shit, my preferred drink.

Comentators were awful:
“He’s a better boxer”
“Well, he is Mexican”

Typical "bodybuilder"
All show, no go
They should use smaller gloves, btw

Back