• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Cammy, akuma, and Ryu are all fucking aids.

giphy.webp

Dude I hate those moves where the diagonal input looks like a Z. I need a damn fight stick for those because the D pad on the Dualshock blows.

It's a staple in SF. Hell, it was in MK before they dumbed it down.

To be honest, it's a lot easier here than in the older SFs.

nCuU5V5.jpg

It's a staple in SF. Hell, it was in MK before they dumbed it down.

To be honest, it's a lot easier here than in the older SFs.

nCuU5V5.jpg

Bullshit that works? I saw this post and was like hell yeah. I might have to go lab it up. I played MK9 and INJ1 on stick actually.

Last edited:
Bullshit that works. I saw this post and was like hell yeah. I might have to go lab it up. I played MK9 and INJ1 on stick actually.

Really? Those games were made for pad since they don't use diagonal inputs except for jumping and blocking in Injustice.

And yeah, I've played against people in SFV who couldn't do that motion in older SF games, haha.

Really? Those games were made for pad since they don't use diagonal inputs except for jumping and blocking in Injustice.

Yeah, I got used to it. I just really wanted the MLG fight stick haha. I think it was a Mad Catz.

Problem X has said that this game is random as hell a few times in the past. I wonder what he thinks now.

Btw, is there some sort of glitch in SFV with throws? For example, I'll try to grab Ryu and it'll whiff but he can grab me from the same distance. I'm going to record it the next time it happens. He wasn't ducking either. It seems to only happen when I play Ryus too.

Ryu players on wifi.

Dude, I got hit by a lag switch from one of them. He was on a 20 fight win streak and I had his health to the point that a fart could kill him. Next thing I know an ungodly lag happened and through me off my game and I lost.

Its funny cause the 1st rd he whooped my ass and there was no lag..

Dude, I got hit by a lag switch from one of them. He was on a 20 fight win streak and I had his health to the point that a fart could kill him. Next thing I know an ungodly lag happened and through me off my game and I lost.

Its funny cause the 1st rd he whooped my ass and there was no lag..

The netcode is shit. It's happened to a lot of people. Hell, it's happened to me while playing @SwamiLeoni and I know he doesn't lag switch.

The netcode is shit. It's happened to a lot of people. Hell, it's happened to me while playing @SwamiLeoni and I know he doesn't lag switch.

Dude it was just so perfect though. I mean it couldn't have happened at a better time. I actually get pretty clean matches 90% of the time. I was about to be ultra bronze too.

{<jimmies}

Dude it was just so perfect though. I mean it couldn't have happened at a better time. I actually get pretty clean matches 90% of the time. I was about to be ultra bronze too.

{<jimmies}

I'm not saying it isn't possible since there's a lot of bitches online, but SFV doesn't have good netcode. It could have been both, lol.

Bullshit that works? I saw this post and was like hell yeah. I might have to go lab it up. I played MK9 and INJ1 on stick actually.
The only reason to do a dp correctly imo is that it makes cancelling dps into critical art easier. At least personally.

Back