• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

STREET FIGHTER V-v6:CE - 2020 Summer Update. Dan, Oro, Rose, Akira and ??? Join the cast.

Oh nice, you’re already testing? How hard is the cancel?

Not at all.

Honestly, you don't even need the knee. It does the same amount of damage. Maybe it's too push the opponent a bit closer to the corner? I dunno, but it's not necessary for damage.

edit: Build meter I guess.

Not at all.

Honestly, you don't even need the knee. It does the same amount of damage. Maybe it's too push the opponent a bit closer to the corner? I dunno, but it's not necessary for damage.

edit: Build meter I guess.

Ah, so the regular DP will cancel and you don’t need the EX.

So..... There's a local tournament in my town next month. All my friends are telling me to go problem is none of them play. Any of guys capable of playing a couple times a week to prep myself and get me ready?

Only real issue I have is who I'll use

So..... There's a local tournament in my town next month. All my friends are telling me to go problem is none of them play. Any of guys capable of playing a couple times a week to prep myself and get me ready?

I’m down. I live in the PST, but I’m usually ready to go by 4:30.

Abigail!

200.gif

Just bought the season 3 pass. My timing is pure trash. Having a hell of a time doing trails for Sagat.

I can't fucking stand losing to shit heads that spam specials. Like holy shit these moves need to be negative as fuck on block.

Ken, Ryu, Cammy, and Akuma mostly.

Edit not Ken. I punish the fuck out of Ken.
Cammy drill and dp are both punishable. Drill can be spaced so it's safe but that has to be from pretty far away. Her vskill, the little hop punch thing, is really plus on block though.

If you get dive kicked above the waist, I'm pretty sure you can punish with a light.

Ryu and Akuma can both be punished on dps and tatsus. Fireballs too, but only if they throw them from up close and aren't ex.

Most of Karin's specials are punishable, but a lot of Karins abuse her vskill, and I think it's only -2. If she's doing that full screen overhead nonsense against you, the one with two hits, you can actually punish after blocking the first hit. It's -4, so you can punish with any jab combo.

If you have Android or IOS, download the FAT frame data app. It's free and has everyone's frame data except Sagat and G.

Back