• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies INSIDE OUT 2 (Hits $742 Million Globally; Dragonlord's Reaction, post #17)

If you have seen INSIDE OUT 2, how would you rate it?

• 10 - Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9 - Great

• 7 - Pretty Good

• 6 - Decent

• 5 - Average

• 4 - Poor

• 3 - Bad

• 2 - Terrible

• 1 - Abysmal

• Not interested in watching this.

• Total voters
Still odd there acting like elemental didn't end up doing fine at the box office.

It was the bomb that didn't with total of almost 500 million

Yea, that movie didnt open as huge as past Pixar hits so the story opening weekend was "Its a flop, Pixar's dead, woke Disney, blah blah blah" and then it quietly went on to be one of the best selling movies of the year and somehow no one noticed
I'm really glad too cause it was a damn good film and I'd like to see them revisit that beautiful world they built, I think a series about the cloud basketball team could be a good show for Disney Plus

Yea, that movie didnt open as huge as past Pixar hits so the story opening weekend was "Its a flop, Pixar's dead, woke Disney, blah blah blah" and then it quietly went on to be one of the best selling movies of the year and somehow no one noticed
I'm really glad too cause it was a damn good film and I'd like to see them revisit that beautiful world they built, I think a series about the cloud basketball team could be a good show for Disney Plus

Elemental was fine, wasn't really for me but it was good.

Inside Out was amazing.

I am surprised that so many liked Inside Out. I usually love Pixar stuff but felt like this wasn't my cup of tea.

Pete Docter, the Chief Creative Officer at Pixar Animation Studios, is teasing the Inside Out spinoff series coming to Disney+ in 2025.

In a recent interview, the filmmaker gave details of what the spinoff will be about and the show’s setting.

“We have finished. It’s coming out next spring. I’m not sure that there’s been a specific release date,” Docter told Entertainment Weekly. “In the first film, remember we go to Dream Production to see how Riley’s dreams are made? It semi-explains why they’re so weird.”

Personally I think this really highlights that by far the biggest and most dependable market for the cinema these days is kids. You want to get the kids out of the house for a few hours and
its still viewed as a decent option were as adults increasingly tend to prefer home viewing and don't really consider the cinema "special".

Recorded media being so universal and easy to access has I think tended to mean its not viewed as "special" to the same degree it was, a lot of younger adults would preffer seeing some kind of live performance or just going out ot eat/drink.

Box office update:

Inside Out 2 has pass $500 million at the worldwide box office. Earning over $283 million in the U.S., it also pass Dune: Part 2 to become the top-grossing 2024 movie in the U.S..

For a guy who posts tons of personal shit on here, I've never seen you mention a wife or gf. Projecting a bit maybe?

I think that this is the cringiest post I have ever read on Sherdog. I can't be sure from memory but just really impressive stuff. Definitely top 10.

Box office update:

Inside Out 2 had a record-shattering $100 million on its second weekend in the U.S. box office (dropping only 35% from the first weekend). It's the biggest second weekend gross for an animated film. The film earned $355.2 million in the U.S. so far.

Globally, the film reached $742 million, becoming the highest-grossing film of 2024 worldwide, surpassing Dune: Part Two's $711 million.

Back