• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Straight up wrestling who wins Bo or Khamzat?

Just straight wrestling? It has to be Bo.

If they fight in MMA, the wrestling may negate each other and I think Khamzat's striking might win him the fight. Who knows, maybe we will see it one day

Bo wins easily. He’s the bigger and stronger wrestler. We saw what he did to the roided Gordon Ryan who was a lot bigger lol

What part are you confused about?
Bo was the starter for Penn all four years during college.

If you’re talking about David Taylor then he was second to the best wrestler on the planet at 86kg.

Bo was the starter for Penn all four years during college.

If you’re talking about David Taylor then he was second to the best wrestler on the planet at 86kg.
Not just Taylor. Bo nikals was also an inferior wrestler to his universities coach so at best the third best wrestler at his university

Not just Taylor. Bo nikals was also an inferior wrestler to his universities coach so at best the third best wrestler at his university
Cael wrestled at Iowa State. Over 20 years ago. Bo wrestled for Penn State.

Why are you rating him against his coach who doesn’t compete anymore?

I saw Bo saying talking about Khamzat’s wrestling and he was very confident that he would destroy Khamzat in a pure wrestling match.

How do you guys feel about that? Comparing their achievements in wrestling it seems that Bo has the advantage but we can’t count out how tough the Chechen wrestling scene is.

What’s your thoughts?
Chechen wrestling scene ? You mean Swedish wrestling scene ? That's where Khamzats accomplishments are from

Chimaev almost got KTFO'd by a former LIGHTWEIGHT, lmao. He can't handle the 185ers. That's why he won't take any fights at MW.

PopularCarelessJaguarundi-size_restricted.gif
lol so for 5 seconds guy did something to khazmat or you trying to say this is how whole fight went

Bo easily. I would favour him in full MMA rules too. I hope we get that fight within the next 2 years. Its a big one.

I remember fighter bashing was not allowed at some point.
I actually received a warning recently because I said Dillon Danis isn't interested in fighting and would rather be a social media influencer, he must be his fan didn't know he had one.

Some people might forget how small of a country Sweden is, it has considerably less people than Pennsylvania alone, and much less of a non Greco wrestling culture.

But Bo's MMA grappling is still so green compared to Khamzat, if I'm honest I think Khamzat kills him right now in an overall MMA fight.

C'mon man- this isn't debate worthy.

If we send bo and kham in an empty room and see who walks out - who knows.

On a wrestling mat?

....c'mon man.
please.
Lol.

Wow i had no idea this thread would take off the way it did lol.

I guess it’s pretty unanimous that Bo is the superior wrestler.

Back