STOP BOOKING TONY/KHABIB SO FAR OUT

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me understand why they are STILL doing this. With their history, you know some shit is going to happen. Why allow 8-12 weeks between announcing it and the fight itself for that to occur?

These guys have had 5 goddamn training camps for each other now. Fuck else they gonna learn?

Book it maaaaybe a month out, shit dont even make them cut weight just make sure theyre in decent shape and call it a day. Tickets for Brooklyn sold out in minutes too, its not like they need months of promotion, especially now

I don't think you understand what a fight camp is

I cannot for the life of me understand why they are STILL doing this. With their history, you know some shit is going to happen. Why allow 8-12 weeks between announcing it and the fight itself for that to occur?

These guys have had 5 goddamn training camps for each other now. Fuck else they gonna learn?

Book it maaaaybe a month out, shit dont even make them cut weight just make sure theyre in decent shape and call it a day. Tickets for Brooklyn sold out in minutes too, its not like they need months of promotion, especially now
I think this fight is completely CURSED 4 Fucking times did not take place due to weight cut issues,rib injury,lung problems,cable problems and so on

Khaduck was the one that wouldn't be available until April, Tony was ready to go in December.

Exactly.. Fury/Wilder were signed and ready to go in a few months.. But Khabib needed from Sept to April for some reason. This was after a 9 month layoff BTW..

Khaduck was the one that wouldn't be available until April, Tony was ready to go in December.
Unfortunately Khabib has problems with NSAC due to UFC 229 Brawl

i dont even know anymore.

this virus is number 1 bullshit

Exactly.. Fury/Wilder were signed and ready to go in a few months.. But Khabib needed from Sept to April for some reason.

Diva. Got held accountable for being an idiot and inciting a brawl, so he refuses to fight in Vegas.

Why did he need a layoff from Sept until April after Dustin? Dec or Jan Tony was ready..
He wants a long training camp because Tony by far will be his Toughest fight in his life not only in his career and October and November Khabib wants to enjoy his life a little bit

He wants a long training camp because Tony by far will be his Toughest fight in his life not only in his career and October and November Khabib wants to enjoy his life a little bit

Khabib ALWAYS wants very long training camps. The guy literally fights like once a year.

Khabib ALWAYS wants very long training camps. The guy literally fights like once a year.
YUP Especially a Guy like Tony who is very dangerous in every thing Wrestling,Elbows from Hell,D arces and so on

Tony and Khabib dont need a whole camp to prepare for each other. They both got enough skills. Theyre prepared.

You had 9 months off because of the suspension.. Sept you fight. Fuck the Spring. Annoying.. He is inactive..

You had 9 months off because of the suspension.. Sept you fight. Fuck the Spring. Annoying.. He is inactive..
He was eligible to fight in July 2019 after 9 month suspension since October 2018

Exactly.. Fury/Wilder were signed and ready to go in a few months.. But Khabib needed from Sept to April for some reason. This was after a 9 month layoff BTW..

The sad reality tho is that Khabib has averaged 1 fight every 9 months for the past 6 years, so zero chance he was gonna fight twice in the 7.5 months between his last fight and muh ramadans 2020. Having fought Sept 2019, of course he's gonna drag his next fight out as long as possible before his 2020 ramadan routine, hence April 2020

Tony and Khabib dont need a whole camp to prepare for each other. They both got enough skills. Theyre prepared.
They’ve prepared 5 times now. I say if they do sign the fight again, give them one month to prepare and announce the fight a week before the fight.
I can’t live thru another 4 or 5 month build up to this fight. Tbh Gaethje will probably ruin everything just because this fight is so cursed

edit: I just seen that 249 is off again. Only positive is we might get Khabib v Tony booked for the 6th time.

Last edited:
Do we have a claim from Khabib/Ali/Dana/tony about Khabib wanting the fight to be in April ?

Or again it's retards blaming him for something we even don't know he's responsible of ?

I have my idea <BC1>

Back