STOP BOOKING TONY/KHABIB SO FAR OUT

Why did he need a layoff from Sept until April after Dustin? Dec or Jan Tony was ready..
December? Dude that is way too short. And January was set to take place in Vegas. A 6-7 month layoff is normal for champions.

The reality is that there was nothing wrong with the April date before the virus turned the world upside down.

Khaduck was the one that wouldn't be available until April, Tony was ready to go in December.
Honestly, Nurmagomedov needs to fight more often!

Dude has 12 UFC fights in 8 years. On the other hand, someone like Adesanya has 8 UFC fights in 2 years.

Easier to stay undefeated when you rarely fight, and even when you fight you get fairly favorable matchups. That's not how greatness looks.

Earth is gonna crack in half if they schedule that shitshow again.

I cannot for the life of me understand why they are STILL doing this. With their history, you know some shit is going to happen. Why allow 8-12 weeks between announcing it and the fight itself for that to occur?

These guys have had 5 goddamn training camps for each other now. Fuck else they gonna learn?

Book it maaaaybe a month out, shit dont even make them cut weight just make sure theyre in decent shape and call it a day. Tickets for Brooklyn sold out in minutes too, its not like they need months of promotion, especially now
To book the dates at the arenas. The UFC should be booking tentative future date in stages of how far this quarantine will play out. Plan for a 3 month quarantine. Plan for a 6 month quarantine. Plan for a 9 month quarantine. Plan for a 1 year quarantine. This is how smart event businesses have been conducting their business for a month now.

Last edited:
Honestly, Nurmagomedov needs to fight more often!

Dude has 12 UFC fights in 8 years. On the other hand, someone like Adesanya has 8 UFC fights in 2 years.

Easier to stay undefeated when you rarely fight, and even when you fight you get fairly favorable matchups. That's not how greatness looks.
A lot of that was because of injury and suspension. And now the quarantine.

He fought Barboza, Al, and Conor within a year of each other. And before the knee injury he fought at least twice a year.

He fighting good guys but activity is very often outside of his control. Not to say he is never at fault. He certainly hasn't helped the situation by choosing to not do business is Vegas. But very often it is a case of him trying bro fight and the world giving him the bird

for real like they try to book a fight like 6 months away...this isnt boxing

Um TS, please explain how signing on shorter notice will make any difference.

Tony got injured twice close to the fight (10 days out for the lung, 6 days out for the cable). Khabib didn’t make weight (1 day before the fight) and also got an injury (1 month before the fight date). Then this time it was Corona like 2-3 weeks before the fight.

What difference would it have made if they announced it a month or two ago? Please go back and realize how dumb this is.

Sauce: https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id...ib-nurmagomedov-vs-tony-ferguson-happen-where

lol the blame game is in full effect

"kHaBib ShOuLdA kNoWn BoUt PaNdEmIc B4"

they both gonna get injured when they start their 5 month camps after it gets booked again (after corona). they've already trained 5 months. it's long overdue, both glass cunts about to shatter again

Um TS, please explain how signing on shorter notice will make any difference.

Tony got injured twice close to the fight (10 days out for the lung, 6 days out for the cable). Khabib didn’t make weight (1 day before the fight) and also got an injury (1 month before the fight date). Then this time it was Corona like 2-3 weeks before the fight.

What difference would it have made if they announced it a month or two ago? Please go back and realize how dumb this is.

Sauce: https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id...ib-nurmagomedov-vs-tony-ferguson-happen-where

I think they are far less likely to get injured if they arent killing themselves in an 8–12 week camp and youre allowing alot less time for people to get their hopes up only to be disappointed yet again once it inevitably falls apart

I think they should book it for August and wrap it up there

They need to give Khabib location
Khabib not Coronavirus
Just Khabib

Haha. All jokes aside the pandemic will probably subside at the end of June (heard that), so that plus Ramadan means August is the earliest.

Even if there is no crowd it will be in a safe and normal environment so I can get behind it this time

Haha. All jokes aside the pandemic will probably subside at the end of June (heard that), so that plus Ramadan means August is the earliest.

Even if there is no crowd it will be in a safe and normal environment so I can get behind it this time
Certainly better to take some time,and see how things are by then.

Dana: Khabib youre fighting in 30 days. Not telling you who. Show up or were terminating your contract
Dana: Tony you're fighting in 30 days, not telling you who. Show up or were terminating your contract.

29th day: fighters make weight
30th day, 2 hours before showtime, Dana announces they are fighting eachother to fans and Khabib/Tony.

this is the only way to get around the universes hatred of this fight

It's tasty as dessert too.

Haha got me. You English speakers pronounce it "deZert" tho that's why I was mistaken in my orthography.

Btw I speak French, Arabic and I can dabble a little in Spanish with no accent ever. But English is the only one I have difficulties to pronounce correctly. It's like there are no spelling rules, to each word his own.

Haha got me. You English speakers pronounce it "deZert" tho that's why I was mistaken in my orthography.

Btw I speak French, Arabic and I can dabble a little in Spanish with no accent ever. But English is the only one I have difficulties to pronounce correctly. It's like there are no spelling rules, to each word his own.
You dont find French worse? where they have a word and 2 % of it is pronounced?? hehehe

Back