STOP BOOKING TONY/KHABIB SO FAR OUT

Do you know what a vagina is?
LMAO !!! GOT EMM
giphy.gif

Nah, these dagestani mountain warriors and crazy just bleed fighters need 8+ months preparation for a fight

source.gif

I listen to alot of metal,so i am aware of the kind of weird way scandinavians pronounce some things. Ive also visited Norway and Iceland a few times. The Icelandic language is really old,FB didnt even know how to translate it until this year ahaha.

Are you canadian ? I have always thought you were scandinavian.

Are you canadian ? I have always thought you were scandinavian.
Neither.
I am actually from New York,and not scandinavian at all,but I am into the culture and fell in love with visiting there.

After that fight, whoever loses I better not hear 'I never had time to prepare" or "it wasn't the right game plan".
hahahah

fuckkkkk

" I want an immediate rematch!"

AND THEN

d3acdd8d8235108709039fbd48737857.gif

Neither.
I am actually from New York,and not scandinavian at all,but I am into the culture and fell in love with visiting there.

You got me fooled, your avatar and at some point I think you had some swedish/norwegian quote underneath that got me thinking you were from the Vikings land.

it's absolutely astonishing to me how few fans of the sport understand what training for a fight looks like.

no one is in shape for a 5 round fight unless they put themselves through absolute hell for 7-9 weeks. that's roughly two months of at least 10 training session per week, and it's nothing but agony.

the lot of you morons talking about their skills and how they don't have to prepare for each other are just making it painfully obvious that you've never trained anything, much less fighting sports. do you think guys fight with equal technique without preparation? you think it's just embedded in them, somehow, and once they reach a level they can never decline? peaking both physically and technically is predicated entirely on training.

it's the logic of kids in elementary school.

You got me fooled, your avatar and at some point I think you had some swedish/norwegian quote underneath that got me thinking you were from the Vikings land.
I dont go out of my way to correct people usually haha

These guys walk around at WW so we could make it a WW bout. No weight cutting.

I cannot for the life of me understand why they are STILL doing this. With their history, you know some shit is going to happen. Why allow 8-12 weeks between announcing it and the fight itself for that to occur?

These guys have had 5 goddamn training camps for each other now. Fuck else they gonna learn?

Book it maaaaybe a month out, shit dont even make them cut weight just make sure theyre in decent shape and call it a day. Tickets for Brooklyn sold out in minutes too, its not like they need months of promotion, especially now
Agreed, it is supremely retarded. Too many contingencies with these two.

Dana: Khabib youre fighting in 30 days. Not telling you who. Show up or were terminating your contract
Dana: Tony you're fighting in 30 days, not telling you who. Show up or were terminating your contract.

29th day: fighters make weight
30th day, 2 hours before showtime, Dana announces they are fighting eachother to fans and Khabib/Tony.

this is the only way to get around the universes hatred of this fight

LMAO, if they were threatened like this they would likely both make Dana follow through with the threat/call his bluff. It's not like Khabib and Tony wouldn't get a lot of money in free agency.

my god they’ve prepared for each other 5 times already...other than cutting weight, they really don’t need a 6th training camp for each other, lol.
A training camp isn't just to prepare for a specific opponent.

It's how a top fighter gets into peak condition, both mentally and physically.

Who the fuck are you (or anybody) to say "they only need X amount of time?

Furthermore, someone brought out up earlier in the thread, the fight was canceled well inside of 4 weeks multiple times (Khabib missing weight a day before, Tony tripping on the cable a week out, etc).

So what's the point of forcing them into what you deem is 'enough' time to prepare?

This time it was booked 5 fucking months ago. I knew it was not going to happen the day it was announced. If it wasn’t covid then it wudda been something else. It’s statistically impossible for nothing to go wrong over a 5 month span

It's weird watching you scramble & tell everyone that they don't understand sarcasm.

No one is falling for your bullshit, fuck off.

Haha don’t be mad because you aren’t smart enough to interpret the tone of a post and you’ve been on here for years!!

It’s okay mate!
Take the L and learn from it, happens to the best of us!

Back