STOP BOOKING TONY/KHABIB SO FAR OUT

Dana: Khabib youre fighting in 30 days. Not telling you who. Show up or were terminating your contract
Dana: Tony you're fighting in 30 days, not telling you who. Show up or were terminating your contract.

29th day: fighters make weight
30th day, 2 hours before showtime, Dana announces they are fighting eachother to fans and Khabib/Tony.

this is the only way to get around the universes hatred of this fight
Nope. Wont work. There are other ways the universe can ruin this fight.

giphy.gif

You dont find French worse? where they have a word and 2 % of it is pronounced?? hehehe

Haha that is a true statement. Luckily - or not - I grew up here so it is natural for me. But i got to know people who wanted to learn it as adults and it was hell for them. We have weird masculine/feminine rules too. Most of the time I answered their questions by "don't know why but it's like that"

Haha that is a true statement. Luckily - or not - I grew up here so it is natural for me. But i got to know people who wanted to learn it as adults and it was hell for them. We have weird masculine/feminine rules too. Most of the time I answered their questions by "don't know why but it's like that"
I dated a girl in Montreal for a few years,and tried to learn it,but i can read it better I cant speak it for shit. Just some small shit to get by,no conversational stuff.

Haha got me. You English speakers pronounce it "deZert" tho that's why I was mistaken in my orthography.

Btw I speak French, Arabic and I can dabble a little in Spanish with no accent ever. But English is the only one I have difficulties to pronounce correctly. It's like there are no spelling rules, to each word his own.

Seriously, respect that you're multilingual. The way I learned it is that dessert has two s's because you always want more than one.

Yep!
Tony wanted it in December.

Kabob Duck Nurmagomedov didn’t want the smoke. He wanted 4-5 months of training to prepare for Ferguson. And he still DUCKED.
What was your account before this one?

Tony and Khabib dont need a whole camp to prepare for each other. They both got enough skills. Theyre prepared.

They’ve prepared for each other 5 fucking times now.

is a training camp even necessary for the 6th fight?

They should literally fight the day after the quarantine is over.

I don't think you understand what a fight camp is
They can have a 6 or 7 week camp. They absolutely dont need 19 weeks from the fight announcement to the actual fight.. UFC 229 was officially announced in late November.

They can have a 6 or 7 week camp. They absolutely dont need 19 weeks from the fight announcement to the actual fight.. UFC 229 was officially announced in late November.
The fans were absolutley rabid about wanting to hear that Tony was not gonna get skipped over by Conor.

Khabib:yea ill fight tony in april dont worry u guys

FANS:WHERE IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT

giphy.gif

my god they’ve prepared for each other 5 times already...other than cutting weight, they really don’t need a 6th training camp for each other, lol.

my god they’ve prepared for each other 5 times already...other than cutting weight, they really don’t need a 6th training camp for each other, lol.
Do you even know what a training camp is? lol

I dated a girl in Montreal for a few years,and tried to learn it,but i can read it better I cant speak it for shit. Just some small shit to get by,no conversational stuff.

If you think french is bad in that regard you should have a look at Scandinavian languages, danish, swedish, norwegian. Guys sound like they are trying to eat a hot potato most of the time. I tried to learn danish for a while, pronuncaition was fun to say the least.

After that fight, whoever loses I better not hear 'I never had time to prepare" or "it wasn't the right game plan".

If you think french is bad in that regard you should have a look at Scandinavian languages, danish, swedish, norwegian. Guys sound like they are trying to eat a hot potato most of the time. I tried to learn danish for a while, pronuncaition was fun to say the least.

source.gif

I listen to alot of metal,so i am aware of the kind of weird way scandinavians pronounce some things. Ive also visited Norway and Iceland a few times. The Icelandic language is really old,FB didnt even know how to translate it until this year ahaha.

you’ve never dated a female in your life bud.
Be honest with the folks here!!
LMAO

Back