Economy stonks v9, bubble yum

Right but like, it's not even virtue signalling if they just have white ppl on the segment. At least tokenize it rofl. Theyre just idiots.

I don't get why its a problem at all though - there just aren't many african americans in tech - maybe they should be ? but they're certainly isn't a large quantity ready and being suppressed from leadership positions

you mentioned yourself how generally inclusive the industry is

as a builder and real estate developer I want to let you guys know HD and LOWES are in for some trouble

they're having major supply chain shortages - especially with lumber and tiles

Right but like, it's not even virtue signalling if they just have white ppl on the segment. At least tokenize it rofl. Theyre just idiots.

they did that earlier in the day, i think with fortt.

Looks like they shook a lot of money out of big tech. I figured we’d have a solid sector rotation a few weeks ago and bought back into INO at $9 and picked up some 9/25 contracts. Not even a week later they announced a huge partnership with Thermo Fisher and spiked to $11.39 today. I think biotech and pharmaceutical has a big September, maybe October even before another huge round of profit taking.

Not to mention, AZN just announced they’re pausing their Covid trials due to safety issues. A lot of smaller bios will definitely reap the rewards this month.
Just be careful with these "agreements" holding long term value in fledgling companies.
Ex: NKLA after GM announcement was up 50% then bled off like 30%

Last edited:
Penn was upgraded yesterday afternoon... opens up 6%.... gonna need a new barrel for these fish.

lolz @ fcel down 11% and i'm up on it. long live IV crush!

lol Cramer is LOVING this Nikola shortpiece and sucking off Muddy Waters; funny how he takes note and loves this cynical anayltic shit when its going against a Tesla competitor that hasnt bribed him...
Next fad spac I'm eyeing is CRSA F45 Hiit exercise.
It's back at its $10 issuance price so almost no downside, but is set to merge. Popular with the lululemon basic B crowd.

Just be careful with these "agreements" holding long term value in fledgling companies.
Ex: NKLA after GM announcement was up 50% then bled off like 30%
Biotech and pharmaceutical is a fast sector so I don’t really have a long term investment at the moment. I’m thinking end of September/beginning of October is a great time to take profit. I’m not sold on any of the Covid plays but I do think they’re ripe for a good swing trade this fall.

However, if their Glioblastoma vaccine that’s in phase III with Regeneron is the real deal I’ll buy in for the long term. Sooner or later the big boys have to open up to new tech.

I've been right for 6 days in a row

Im calling tomorrow to be BIG(700+ points) just not sure green or red

thoughts?

I've been right for 6 days in a row

Im calling tomorrow to be BIG(700+ points) just not sure green or red

thoughts?

I’ve been off in my predictions, but I got out of some puts as I thought tomorrow might go same as today- big opening to the upside followed by a sell off.

I’ve been off in my predictions, but I got out of some puts as I thought tomorrow might go same as today- big opening to the upside followed by a sell off.

very likely - it’s gonna give big in either direction to close the weak

I’m leaning towards huge sell off tomorrow again

the stimulus / unemployment money seems to be getting panicky

very likely - it’s gonna give big in either direction to close the weak

I’m leaning towards huge sell off tomorrow again

the stimulus / unemployment money seems to be getting panicky

Ill be watching the stock I got out of my puts in. If tomorrow goes up as I expect early, I will buy back the puts and ride the market wave down.

good call

...but they're puts. <seedat>

and i don't really get the whole stimulus/unemployment thing. trump's EOs took care of most of it, or is/was supposed to (extra $400/week of unemployment, eviction moratorium extended, etc). not sure if some states are holding it up or what.

i can't tell how much is real concerns and how much is cnbc fanning flames.

...but they're puts. <seedat>

and i don't really get the whole stimulus/unemployment thing. trump's EOs took care of most of it, or is/was supposed to (extra $400/week of unemployment, eviction moratorium extended, etc). not sure if some states are holding it up or what.

i can't tell how much is real concerns and how much is cnbc fanning flames.

millions of people reached large stimulus checks and were making more money not working than they did working, they were also able to defer many financial obligations and likely had the most disposable incomes in their lives

they also had a ton of free time on their hands - hence the market got flooded by new "stimulus/unemployment money"

here's the reality of the situation

1. Federal Government is paying $300/m in UI and encouraging the states to pay another $100 - none have agreed to do so - these benefits are mostly going to be paid around mid September Retroactivty

2. The Eviction Moratorium is ONLY applicable to federal housing and those backed by mortages with freddie mac/sallie mae - in fact the federal government DOES NOT have the authoirty to block the rest and has strongly advised local governments to take their own action

Gold stocks have been up and down lately, but last couple days have been nice. Karora Resources made nice little recovery and likely has a stream of good news to follow.

For some reason Giga Metals was up around 120% this morning. It was halted on the TSX but I was able to sell a few thousand shares.

lol bubble definition right here:
random dudes with too many kids celebrating how they can afford going into college debt now thanks to gambling on fad stocks

Gold stocks have been up and down lately, but last couple days have been nice. Karora Resources made nice little recovery and likely has a stream of good news to follow.

For some reason Giga Metals was up around 120% this morning. It was halted on the TSX but I was able to sell a few thousand shares.

Turns out there are a couple articles stating Giga is "in talks" with Tesla to provide nickel (and cobalt). "In talks" means close to nothing, but glad to profit on the Tesla hype with a 10 bagger.

Back