Economy stonks v9, bubble yum

Well looks like an interestingly divergent Monday, with China going from Up to down 1% and Europe currently up bigly.
US futures up on the down and down on the Nasdaq

Well looks like an interestingly divergent Monday, with China going from Up to down 1% and Europe currently up bigly.

fuckin' softbank. *shakes fist*

I think next week is actually going to be pretty brutal

Reality seems to be setting in - I’m expecting at least a 600 point pullback

Is netflix solid stock to invest money in?

Rookie in this game and just happen to have some loose money.

Thank you in advance

I'd wait a few days before buying anything. Tech is taking an ass pounding including Netflix; but yeah, Netflix is a solid stock.

Damn was hoping I could reshort TSLA after the weekend, but the scare party started early :(

rofl TSLA bless.

I shorted FSLY on Friday too. Closed it Premarket at 75. Rips back to 79.5...I reshort.
Techtardation bless.

well, it's a good thing that i was loaded with nkla calls. <Gizmo01>

but fo'real, it's weird that nasdaq is gettng killed and i'm like 99% nasdaq... and i'm only really down with AMAT

well, it's a good thing that i was loaded with nkla calls. <Gizmo01>

but fo'real, it's weird that nasdaq is gettng killed and i'm like 99% nasdaq... and i'm only really down with AMAT
Yeah I lucked out being in SPCE lol

Somehow I am making money today wont complain.
Also I have $CRBP. I sold a while ago and made good money on it,(sold at 7 but it got all the way up to 8) but kept 15 shares. Fucked up thing is I don't even remember why I kept a measly 15 shares.
Welp its down 75% today on a bad phase 3 trial. Glad I only have 15 shares. I am tempted to jump back in, but will wait to research what happened to that trial.

I can't believe Nikola is up 50% and SPAQ is up 8% the same day TSLA is down 18%.
Shows you how much dumb money was balls deep in Tesla.

I can't believe Nikola is up 50% and SPAQ is up 8% the same day TSLA is down 18%.
Shows you how much dumb money was balls deep in Tesla.

obviously. i mean, the crayon truck age was clearly upon us and anyone who wasn't balls deep in nkla calls was and is a complete fool. who needs products when you have ms paint?

honestly, i think the real surprise is why gm was up on this.

edit: and i was doing fine, fell asleep, woke up to see i'm down kind of a lot. lolz

Kind of upset I sat out the NKLA run. I felt a feel right before, then the dumb announcement spiked it. Pretty salty right now.

Is netflix solid stock to invest money in?

Rookie in this game and just happen to have some loose money.

Thank you in advance

tech is taking a brutal beating because it’s extremely overpriced

buy cvs - great fundamentals
Healthy business with good upside potential trading big time below book value

tech is taking a brutal beating because it’s extremely overpriced

buy cvs - great fundamentals
Healthy business with good upside potential trading big time below book value

yeah i noticed tech getting hit lol

lol Portnoy has lost like 3 mil (25%) in less than a week, immediately after Fox Biz gave him an hr segment to dole out investing advice lmao.

Last edited:
Back